• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gen II Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephora

yes I'm back
Espeon. Awesome speed and sp. attack, not to mention an elegant and cute design. Need I say more?

Legend of Lucario

Songwriter
Ampharos is not only my favorite Generation 2 Pokemon but my all-time favorite Pokemon, too bad it took me until SoulSilver to realize that! I literally stomped the yard with that thing including the battle with Red, now anytime I play a game with Mareep readily available (which sadly is really only Silver, Gold, HeartGold, SoulSilver, and you can snag a Flaaffy in Colloseum and snag a Mareep in XD) I always catch one and train that bad boy/girl into an Ampharos.

A close second for me is Meganium though, I don't care if all the odds were against it in Johto, I just love that thing! <3

PerishCount

Suicune and Croconaw~! I love water types so much~ Croconaw is great when it's a Feraligatr. I like Croconaw's design more, though.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Umbreon. Its my favorite pokemon period.

Cow434

My favorite has to be Scizor. A great Bug/Steel type that's all red and shiny? Do want.

G50

No longer posting
Umbreon by far, with Typhlosion not too far behind.

Every runthrough I've done with the Generation II games, I've always had Umbreon on my team.

StarzDragonite

Recognize Greatness
Scizor has to be my favorite for sure....not only is it an offensive beast but it also looks bada**

I personally think the Pokemon from Gen II look the best out of any generation.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked Togepi ever since it was revealed. I also liked Marill and Lugia, but I've recently started to appreciate the underrated Generation 2 Pokemon like Yanma and Corsola.

King Mareep

Greek Trainer
Scizor, but Ampharos obviously comes as my 2nd favorite :)

Anus

Banned
Totodile, Sudowoodo, Espeon, Mareep, Heracross, Slugma

PikaSnap

Joan Ranger
Bellossom!!! Such a cutie, but still good in battle.
Plus I was always Bellossom in Pokemon monopoly. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.