• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gen II Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Read sig
Read avatar
If you can't decide what it is then find the nearest hard object and bang your head

But Lanturn.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Typhlosion, Ampharos, and Scizor.

SirSnivy

Dark Type Master
Ampharos or Feraligatr for me! :)

blackterminator3

Lugia, Suicune, Ferlaigatr, Espeon and Sudowoodo.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Snubbull/Granbull! Definitely. My dog passed away not long after Gold/Silver were released and he looked exactly like Granbull, so now in every single game I always catch a Snubbull and name it after him. It's become a Pokemon game tradition. :'P

Espeon, Just for the awesomeness.

Estellise

peachy
I've changed a little, so....
Espeon, Raikou, Suicune, Bellossom, Cleffa, Clefable, Miltank, Togepi, and Houndoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.