• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gen II Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Probably Steelix. Jasmine was my favourite Gym Leader and she used one! It also looked really strong in that generation.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Maybe Marill, but I don't know many 2nd gen Pokemon.

Durbe

I'm tired
Umbreon, hands down.
I love its design a lot.

Vatti

The One and Only
For me it's Shuckle :) even tho hes horrible...

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
My favorites are Xatu and Ho-Oh- it's a tie, I can't help it :)

McBatch

back in my childhood

feraligator and scizor

now tyranitar and can never forget feraligator

Crystal6

Gen.2 Shiny Breeder
Jumping on the Umbreon bandwagon. Incredible design, awesome shiny colors (except Stadium 2's... Christmas Umbreon...) Great defense AND special defense makes it a great Mewtwo killer and all around great tank. Give it toxic and confuse ray and you can whittle down any opponent with ease.

Also I like the use of the day/night system for evolving it and gen 2 was sorta lacking in the pure Dark pokemon department, so this pokemon becomes even more necessary because of that. I only wish I could catch an Eevee in a gosh-darned friend ball in this gen!

Unoin

Wobbuffet is my favourite then Delibird but I also like Pineco and Forretress and Teddiursa because it's so cute

Charoshi

Charmander is best
It's tough. One of the hardest for me to pick from. It's either Ampharos or Espeon.

Champion Cynthia108

Sinnoh's Champion
My favorites are easily Umbreon and Espeon. I really like Eeveelutions, I dunno why.

EonDragonFTW

Tyranitar or umbreon

Status
Not open for further replies.