• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gen II Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto B1tch

My favorite was Quagsire, Umbreon and Miltank.

Nephilim

Muffin Button Master
I had such a soft spot for Heracross when he was first introduced. He's still one of my all time faves

noseklig

my favorite was definitely typhlosion

wilso

it would go murkrow then a tie between umbreon and houndoom dark types rule o_O

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
To me, this Gen is where the coolest pokemon are, Gen IV being an incredibly close second.

The creation of Dark and Steel types just pushed me overboard here.
From the first time I saw it, I wanted an Umbreon.
Same goes with Scizor, but I had to wait on that because I had no one to trade with. But you could catch a Sycther in the Bug contest which was cool. I remember finally catching one, knowing I was going to place 1st, and I placed 3rd. A Beedrill won, I was like WTF.
Houndour/Houndoom, a demon dog? then you give it huge horns? I'm there.
Tyranitar, looks like a rock T-rex/godzilla.
Raikou, you took a sabretooth tiger and gave it electrical powers and a face mask? Wanted it.

So many more: Typholsion, Sneasel, Feraligatr, Elekid, Lugia, Steelix, Skarmory, Heracross, Donphan.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a Christmas Umbreon? I googled it, but all I find are Umbreons wearing Santa hats.

Greekboy

It's surely Scizor. Looks awesome, and is a pretty good fighter. Not to mention it's single weakness, although it's 4x.

Others I like are Umbreon, Sneasel, Typhlosion, Ampharos, Blissey, Skarmory and Noctowl.

Swagsire

Quag. Sire. All. Day.

That wooper thing is cool too....And maybe I might have a thing for miltank Qwaa ;195;

Marceman

So many great options... I've always had a soft spot for underappreciated pokemon, so I'm going to go with Stantler, but Scyther was one of my Kanto favorites and I love what they did with Scizor aesthetically, as well.

Malfazar

Wow... I can't believe Gen 2 fans don't appreciate Larvitar and his Evo.'s
So what you have to deal with a blue floating shell for about 30 levels, it's worth it...

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Quagsire's both my favorite Gen 2 and my overall fave.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Probably Espeon, just because I love cats. :) I'm not completely fond of the Eeveelutions, but Espeon is definitely my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.