• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gen II Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

happinas

fairy~
most of my favorite pokemon are from gen 2, since it's my favorite gen.
blissey for competitif battling though for sure. ^^

ashiemore

I like Azumarill a lot but its really hard to get. Too bad abilities didn't exist back then or an Azumarill with Huge Power would have been pretty boss(It is nowadays, doubling attack stat is a big increase)

~ashiemore

Blesstoise

Squirtle Squad
Umbreon and Gligar are just amazing and have unique designs, Lugia is by far my favorite legendary.
Gen 2 was amazing, it deserved a game without kanto included in my opinion..

shadorai

wandering trainer
probably skarmory.

FallBird

Granbull, hands down!
What's funny is that I never liked Granbull, always thought it was plain and kind of ugly, until I went to the trouble of raising one just for the sake of dex filling.

Asuka

Banned
I love all the cute baby Pokemon like Pichu, Cleffa and Togepi oh and also some of the colourful Pokes like Ho-oh and Xatu.

M-san

Gen. 1 & 2 Player ★
My favorite Gen. 2 Pokémon in general are: Typhlosion (it's got Charizard's stat total and no x4 weaknesses), Meganium (AncientPower, Swords Dance, and Earthquake on a Grass type Pokémon? Genius!), Wooper/Quagsire (despite the obvious x4 weakness, the HP is great after all, while learning Amnesia.), and even Elekid, Smoochum, and Magby (tied, because all three of them are equally helpful in the Little Cup in Pokémon Stadium 2). The following Gen. 2 Pokémon are also great, because they help with making trade-back teams for Gen. 1 Pokémon: Larvitar, Marill (yes, that overrated Water-type formerly known as Pikablu), Chikorita, Ledyba/Ledian, Hoppip, Murkrow, Smeargle, Tyrogue (Hi Jump Kick Hitmonchan, anyone?), and Sentret.

Amira

Poké Princess
My favorite gen 2 Pokémon are: Jumpluff and its pre-evos, Meganium and its pre-evos, Bellossom, Celebi, Miltank, and Espeon.

Last edited:

Colt45

Cobalt
Cyndaquil line, Totodile & Feraligatr, Umbreon, Noctowl, Steelix, Entei, and Ursaring. However, my top favorite Is Raikou! It has the best type, its design is fantastic, and it is incredibly useful in UU, and even OU!

Status
Not open for further replies.