• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Generation III Frontier Brain

Your favorite Generation III Frontier Brain(s)

• Anabel

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Lucy

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Greta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spenser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noland

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Tucker

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Brandon

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Pokemon Emerald introduced the great concept of Battle Frontier.It consisted of seven facilities,each run by a powerful Trainer known as Frontier Brain.Who was your favorite?

Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Lucy and Noland without a doubt. Lucy looked so sinister and secretive, while Noland was a hunk with a lot of technical know-how. The others didn't really interest me much.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I like quite a few of the Frontier Brains, but my favourite is definitely Tucker. I love his outfit and am always entertained by the dancing he does when he enters the battlefield.
Also, one of my best memories from the Frontier is when I swept his Gold team with my Shedinja. :p

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I liked Lucy,Anabel and Brandon the best.
Lucy because her attitude is very different from majority of the other Trainers and she uses the awesome Milotic,even though it isn't her signature Pokemon.
Anabel-I like her design and she uses Latios,one of my favorite Hoenn legendaries.
Brandon because he is the only Frontier Brain to use two legendary trios in his battles and because he has a passion for adventure and exploration.

Kalosian

So long
I like all of them, but I have to go with Anabel simply because I found her to be the most diffucult to beat for the Gold Battle. She wasn't a pushover in the Silver Battle either. She is also the only one I have lost against during the battle for a Gold Symbol, which was quite a nightmare but it somehow made me like her more. She required some real strategy, I couldn't just TrickScarf through her like with Palmer in Gen 4. Plus I also think she is the cutest of the seven, so that's another reason why she's my favorite.

Also, one of my best memories from the Frontier is when I swept his Gold team with my Shedinja. :p
Yes. This is an awesome thing to do. Not enough to make Tucker my favorite but a really fun thing to do against him.

Sprinter1988

Lucy, because she was the only one I ever had patience enough to get to! I never won against her though No matter what I tries, Gyarados, Golem, Alakazam, Sceptile, Swellow and Manectric just couldn't cut it!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Lucy. I loved her appearance and she was the very first Frontier Brain I took down.

Lorde

I also liked Brandon too cuz he always used legendary pokemon in his battles and he seemed like the strongest.

I considered him to be the toughest Frontier Brain as well, but I just didn't like his design, so I couldn't grow to like him. He's just boring as a character, whereas Lucy at least has mystique.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I had liked Brandon and Noland because Brandon uses two legendary trios (bird trio and golem trio) for his battles for Silver Symbol (golem trio) and Gold Symbol (bird trio) and Noland uses random Pokémon (I liked the idea of random Pokémon) and liked it when Noland used Articuno in the anime. I equally like both.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Lucy. I loved her appearance and she was the very first Frontier Brain I took down.

I also like Lucy and she was the first Frontier Brain I ever defeated, too. I won my first silver and gold symbol from her, so she's always been one of the most memorable brains for me.

Also, she uses a Milotic during the silver symbol fight, and I can't dislike someone who uses Milotic lol.

Lorde

I also like Lucy and she was the first Frontier Brain I ever defeated, too.

Same here. I mean she was still somewhat tough for me to beat, but she was easier than the other Frontier Brains at least imo. I guess I've always held her in high regard as a result.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I had liked Brandon and Noland because Brandon uses two legendary trios (bird trio and golem trio) for his battles for Silver Symbol (golem trio) and Gold Symbol (bird trio) and Noland uses random Pokémon (I liked the idea of random Pokémon) and liked it when Noland used Articuno in the anime. I equally like both.

Same here. Always like to challenge someone who has legendary pokemon on their teams. Brandon and the battle pyramid was pretty cool.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Same here. I mean she was still somewhat tough for me to beat, but she was easier than the other Frontier Brains at least imo. I guess I've always held her in high regard as a result.

I never beat Lucy but I did win against Anabel some how and against Noland too with just luck ha ha. The battle frontier was so hard for me. ^^;

Lorde

I never beat Lucy but I did win against Anabel some how and against Noland too with just luck ha ha. The battle frontier was so hard for me. ^^;

Anabel was tough for me to slay, though I did win a Silver Symbol from her on my own at least. Noland might be my fave male Frontier Brain, but winning against him came down to sheer luck for me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.