• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Generic Bird Pokemon?

Favorite Generic Bird?

• Pidgey

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Hoothoot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Taillow

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Starly

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Pidove

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fletchling

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thunder2910

Loves pizza
Honestly I liked starptor's design the most even though I dislike its 2nd evolution

Lots of dislike for pidove as far as I can see, I actually liked its design, its cute ^U^

Sempiternal

Temptation
Lol, I love reading these other opinions.

My favourite generic bird pokemon is probably got to be between Starly and Fletchling.
Both of which have great and simple designs and evolve into some powerful pokemon.

Chalis

Victorious
I voted Staraptor, after debating between it and Pidgeot. They're both cool, and the ones Ive used most.
But Staraptor gets Close Combat!

Status
Not open for further replies.