• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Girl.

Favorite girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dboring

May and Misty fan!
So I was just wondering which female tag-along was your favorite.. Mine was personally Misty she was the best!

Misty
May
Dawn?

Mars Girl

OOH WATERMELON BRB!!
Wow, this is easy. Misty.

I didn't bother to watch the other two girls because I figured they'd have boring upbeat personalities that we've all seen on young children's shows like Sesame Street or Blue's Clues. Dawn is horrible to look at too.

Misty is great. Her whole team wasn't practically cute Pokemon that somehow win fights against big, tough Pokemon, and she had a good personality to boot. They didn't try to make Misty look way older than ten years old either. That's all I'm going to say about that. ... =/

dboring

May and Misty fan!
Wow, this is easy. Misty.
Misty is great. Her whole team wasn't practically cute Pokemon that somehow win fights against big, tough Pokemon, and she had a good personality to boot. They didn't try to make Misty look way older than ten years old either. That's all I'm going to say about that. ... =/

Exactly it's like Nintendo thought they could appeal to girl viewers by making Dawn and May's pokemon all cute, and making the characters more girly unlike misty.

Yeti

Banned
Misty is the best.
May is a washed up old hoebag and Dawn is just not as cool.
But May is definitely the worst.

Misty had fire and personality and she was the original 'Ash stole my bike' youtube star. Also she had a much more unique outfit, and better Pokemon. That evolved during the season instead of the episode before she left hur hur hur.

Yeah Misty is the best girl by far it's impossible to say the others are even close to her level of quality mayne. Roll w/ it yo 8)

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Honestly, I think May's a tad underrated. She had a slight amount of character development, where she came from being the high-class ***** to being a tomboy. She was a good co-ordinator, strong willed, and I enjoyed seeing her in the anime.

Does that mean I find Misty bad? No. Misty was a great character in the series, but I don't think she is the greatest thing in the anime, no.

And you would not want me to get started with the things I have against Dawn. Honestly, it is something that would send horde after horde of Dawn fans right at me.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Toss up of May or Dawn.

I only liked Misty for the first two seasons. Standing in the background and mothering Togepi is not remotely interesting. Most of her Pokemon (aside from Psyduck) were entirely dull and uninteresting.

She had very little battle screentime and her character arc wasn't handled as well as it could have been.

Nøbødy

Hmm. All three were pretty, and had their own special qualities. Misty was assertive, and could handle herself. May doesn't know too much about battling, and is more concerned about her Pokémon's looks. Dawn, well, I don't feel that she's built up enough of a character yet, but she's an alright gal.

Agatha, from the original Elite Four, without a doubt. ;)

dboring

May and Misty fan!
Hmm. All three were pretty, and had their own special qualities. Misty was assertive, and could handle herself. May doesn't know too much about battling, and is more concerned about her Pokémon's looks. Dawn, well, I don't feel that she's built up enough of a character yet, but she's an alright gal.

Agatha, from the original Elite Four, without a doubt. ;)

Haha Agatha wasn't a choice, but i'll take it ;) hehe..

milenadrg

Hm, I voted for May, the golden middle.
Misty was a little boring with her Egg and Dawn with her Penguin. May is the best one...

dboring

May and Misty fan!
I really do like both May, and Misty.. Misty is my overrall fav!, while May I thought was the cutest!... and Dawn is growing on my little by little.

pokemon fan 132

Definitely Misty,she has great character and personality and in my opinon she had the best character interaction and chemistry with the group.She is the first girl,female protagonist and part of original thrio with who everything started who has quality and strenght.Her pokemon were amasing too,especially her Psyduck who was fantastic and many times maked me laugh.

Too bad that writers took her out,leaving her story unfinished(in many areas).Personally in my opinion the best thing would be to return her(it would be much better than another girly girl doing contests again),and even though chances are astronomically small,im still hoping for it.

May and Dawn are good characters who has their qualities and interesting points.They just didnt live up to my expectations like Misty did.

Standing in the background and mothering Togepi is not remotely interesting. Most of her Pokemon (aside from Psyduck) were entirely dull and uninteresting.

While its true,that writers should done more with her during Johto,she wasnt half as bad like some people say she was,and to be fair noone was threated greatly in this region.She still had great and memorable moments in this saga aswell(more than Brock received),and some of her pokemon aside from Psyduck, like Poliwhirl(later Politoed) and Corsola received a fair share of screentime aswell.

Also yes May and Dawn received more screentime,but its needed to take in consideration that during that time this show was mainly about Ash,so it isnt surprising why she didnt received so much screentime like they did.

Last edited:
Haruka. :) Obviously. I wish I could get my fangirl self back for her, but it's not happening anytime soon. I still love her to death and she'll always be my favorite. 8D

I like Kasumi too, but I never got as obsessed with her like I was with Haruka. But she's cool too.

And Hikari ..I don't really care for. I would like her, and then hate her, and then like and hate again ..and then I just stopped caring. I love her look ...she's like adorable ..but I don't really care for her and her personality and stuff. :\

So yeah, my vote goes to Haruka. <3

kemal07

i like the wy they each have different personalitys i love dawn though my favourite. i was like oh know not another new girl but changed my mind dramastically :D

Status
Not open for further replies.