• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gym Badge

Larry

What is yours out of all of the generations?
I like Claire's because it looks awesome.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
The sunyshore badge looks pretty good.

Kipcha

Hmm, probably the Rainbow Badge (Erica) just because it has so many colours, it does have an attractive design.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
The Earth Badge (Giovanni's) It's just the fact its the last badge of the first gen and it don't look like what it is meant to be it looks like a feather and not a leaf which it is meant to be from what I hear.

Darkrainer

RPH Elite Trainer
I like the badge from Snowpoint gym badge. It looks like a shard of glass or something and it's cool. XD

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
I like the Icicle Badge from Snowpoint city.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
The Forest Badge, Fen Badge, Cobble Badge and Icicle Badge are the best.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
The icicle badge,it is the best.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Gardenia's Forest Badge is great.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
The Snowpoint one does have the best design and color so I'll go with that.