• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gym Leader From HGSS?

ThisIsPatrick

Kanto: Erika and Blaine, they're Gym Leaders of my two favorite types and they are tough to beat.
Johto: Pryce and Whitney, Pyrce because Ice types are one of my many fav types and Whitney because her Miltank is a BOSS.

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
Johto:.....Jasmine I suppose.
Kanto: Sabrina! Her new outfit is amazing and I always found her psychic powers to be neat.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Johto: Falkner, I just think he's pretty cool. Also, I seem to have a thing for first Gym Leaders...

Kanto: I never really decided on a favourite leader from Kanto, but I'd say I like Lt. Surge, Janine, Blaine, and Blue the best in these games.

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
Oh, that's a hard one
Johto: Clare (I think that's her name), Blackthorn City gym
Kanto: Sabrina, great gym and cool new outfit, closely followed by the Viridian City leader (I forgot his name lol), I like his Pokemon and the layout of the gym.

Please tell me the names of the Viridian and Blackthorn gym leaders through a VM plz

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
Johto: Falkner. I always liked Falkner as a kid, and I guess it was his design that did it in for me. XD However, he still is one tough gym leader. :0

Kanto: Brock. I get quite a bit of memories whenever I'm up to face against him.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
In Johto, I guess Falkner is my favourite. I'm not sure why, but I just like his design. I'm also a fan of Jasmine (her design and the fact that she helps out Amphy) and Clair because of that Dragonbreath joke in the original GSC games.

In Kanto, probably Misty. She was my favourite Leader when I was a kid, and I guess some things never change, hahaha.

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
Johto: Clair is awesome by default because of her Kingdra. Falkner is hilarious because he has an impossible Pidgeotto (it's level 13...)
Kanto: Blue because of the variety in his team.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
morty from johto and sabrina from kanto.

Nephilim

Muffin Button Master
Kanto: Brock. He was always my favorite leader from both game and anime.
Johto: Claire. And the mini storyline elements with her and the dragons den made me like her that much more.

For Kanto, Blue and Blaine.

For Johto, Uhh... Whitney and Morty.

Usehydropump

Beginner Breeder
Johto: Morts I mean, Morty
Kanto: SABRINA!!! *giggles like a childish fangirl*

ice33333

Chuck and blue for the win