• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gym Leader Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
I have a topic. Are there any songs that remind you of shippings? One time, there was this song, I don't know what it's called but it went something like this:
I would die for you
I would crawl on my hands and knees for you
I would steal for you

Something like that...well anyway, I was like, "Oh my gosh, that song reminds me of those Courtney/Sneasel/Sabrina shippings Vycksta is always talkning about!". Right now I'm listening to Cocteau Twins(best Scottish dream pop band btw)

#1 Crush, by Garbage. I know cause it reminds me of me and Joly~

"I Knew I Love You" by Savage Garden reminds me of PinkFlowerShipping for some reason. o_O I'm no big on music, but that's one of my favorite romantic songs. And it goes with the Ship perfectly. As I hear it, I remember "The Flower of Love"... <333

Vycksta

Krys said:
I have a topic. Are there any songs that remind you of shippings? One time, there was this song, I don't know what it's called but it went something like this:
I would die for you
I would crawl on my hands and knees for you
I would steal for you

Something like that...well anyway, I was like, "Oh my gosh, that song reminds me of those Courtney/Sneasel/Sabrina shippings Vycksta is always talkning about!". Right now I'm listening to Cocteau Twins(best Scottish dream pop band btw)
Really? Ha ha, I feel slightly special now. Ego boosts for the win.

To answer the topic, yes... I do have some songs that remind me of shippings. Not all for "the lyrics suit the pair" reasons though.

Ghost Love Score by Nightwish reminds me of Nynaeveshipping. The best song ever, the loveliest lyrics ever, the best shipping ever. Lollirot by J.O.J reminds me of Lollirotshipping (( Sabrina x Lucy x Courtney x Michelle )) as the shipping was named after the song. Same with Amazingshipping (( Sneasel x Rentoraa )), named after Amazing by George Michael. Okay, I had to mention that last one.

Sunshine In The Rain by Bodies Without Organs reminds me of Temperedshipping somewhat, with Flannery singing this to herself in the hot springs... and in general all shippings where one character is in a different region to another. Why? Insert lyrics...

"When i'm in Berlin you're off to London, when i'm in New York you're doing Rome...
All those crazy nights we spend together, as voices on the phone.
Wishing we could be more telepathic, tired of the nights I sleep alone...
Wishing we could redirect the traffic and find ourselves a home.

Can you feel the raindrops in the desert?
Have you seen the sunrays in the dark?
Do you feel my love when i'm not present,
Standing by your side while miles apart?"

Beautiful song.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
:eek: female SHinou champion!! Pic link please! Because so far all the campions have been (cute) guys and it's about time for a girl champion who is not my made-up fic character Kris!

According to dreadsilver on BMGf, it was found on Imaroda. And I'm too lazy to upload it to my 'bucket account, you can all leech off him if you haven't seen her yet.

Krys

SPPF's spammer
She's cool! Great female champion! I hope she battles Ash or Hikari.

#1 Crush, by Garbage. I know cause it reminds me of me and Joly~
Awesome song, I love it and it reminds me of a special someone in my heart <3. Some songs I think about:

Bad Day-Pokeshiping(it reminds me so much of them! Even though Daniel Powter's voice IS NOT anythink like Ash's)

Steady as She Goes-RollingWindshipping(great rock song, seems to be from Falkner's point of view as Sunday Girl by Blondie reminds me of Whitney)

Unfaithful-Eliteshipping(because it reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera, and Will is so much like Erik...)

Love song-Hopeshipping(best shipping song ever from the Cure, what better to represent my Pokemon OTP?)

Rien ne s'arrete-Kouyako from Digimon(wonderful French song about life, reminds me of how Yolei and Izzy would have been perfect for each other, but broke apart thanks to those evil Digimon writers!)

Currently in a Kouyako phase...gonna take me some doses of Pokemon Master Quest to get me out.

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
-whistles- Shirona is HOT.

Regarding songs. As much as I like Nightwish, the Evanescence song "Anywhere" kind of reminds me of Itsuki/Matsuba but only in my ficverse where they are brothers and so any relationship they had would be violently forbidden even by Agatha, who in my ficverse is not only their mother but is also completely batshit insane. And that was a long sentence. Anyway, the song is kind of a Romeo/Juliet theme with one lover pleading to another to "run away" to a place where "no one knows who [they] are" so their relationship would be acceptable.

Part of Alanis Morissette's song "Hands Clean" reminds me of Sakaki/Natsume- "You're essentially an employee and I like you having to depend on me. You're kind of my protege and one day you'll say you learned all you know from me." Those are the most relevant lines, but the song is about a relationship between boss and employee, and from Sakaki's perspective I think it works.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Strengthshipping makes me go squee. *_* If Steven wasn't so bloody attached to Wallace at the hips, Brawly would so get in on that. But I guess that's where StoneColdFoxX3shipping comes in.

XD, my favorite 3way. Honestly, it works for me because it resolves my love of both Strengthshipping and Originshipping

*notes Brawly/Steve/Wallace/Winona for future naming*

....StoneColdFoxX3+BirdladyShipping (LOL)

--please no one go running to actually name it that

Status
Not open for further replies.