• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gym Leader: who's your favorite?

Favorite Gymleader

• Roxanne

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Brawly

Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Wattson

Votes: 16 15.4%
  • Flannery

Votes: 35 33.7%
  • Norman

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Winona

Votes: 26 25.0%
  • Tate and Liza

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Juan (Wallace

Votes: 15 14.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Okay, i didn't want to put too much into the title, so let me get into more detail...
Who was your favorite gym leader (as the title says) and who was the best for rematch purposes?
Discuss here.
(delete if needed :p)

_Aggron

Aggron: Juan, can you be my favorite gym leader of these?
Juan: Okay... being a favorite gym leader sounds like fun.
Aggron: ;D
Juan: ;D

Yeah, he's not my favorite but I didn't want to do none of the above or anything like that so I voted for him...

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i think i said this at least 4 times before in older threads but at least i remember his name now, it's wattson.

cazatron

flannery because she's hot (geddit) and also because her entire emerald team can get single handedly obliterated in seconds by anything that is above level 28 and knows defence curl and rollout

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
i like:
Juan (emerald)
Norman
Flannery
and Winona

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I adore Flannery.

Just look at the way she's dressed, it's so modern. I also like how she's a newbie Gym Leader.

Torpoleon

My favorite is Roxanne because she is the easiest gym leader in Hoenn for me.

Champion Shirona

Juan and Norman

Prisimviere

Not Returned.
Winona is my favorite. She's all elegant and graceful.

Tate and Liza.

They just do if for me, I don't know.

Nana

I like Winona the best, though I had a soft spot for Tate and Liza because my boyfriend is a twin. :p

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
Flannery, for her character development (uncertain to calm), personality, Fire Pokemon and attractiveness. I never tire of writing her into my fan fiction and she has always given me tough battles in-game.

I also quite like Wattson and Winona, the former for his jolliness and the latter for her graceful idealism, which matches my own.