• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gym

sandos

Don't Blink
I think Dewford Island's Gym is my favourite. I just like the idea of it getting lighter and lighter as you defeat the trainers. But I haven't played D/P yet.

;448;

I like the Lavaridge's gym because I like the idea of jumping into sand pits and not knowing where I'll pop out at. That and I like Flannery, she's cool.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Snowpoint, for obvious reasons involving the diamond dust girl. Heck, I go in every now and then just to talk to her, even though she says the exact same thing each time!

Sunyshore has a cool gym!

DaMike52

Banned
I liked the Eterna gym. Camera thing was cool, Gym leader was cool, Roserade is cool.

It was pretty cool.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
Sootopolis, Veilstone Gyms...

Xatriel

Flying on six wings
Before I got DP, I used to think the church in Hearthome was the gym whenever I went there on my friend's copy. I was like, "WHOA! KEWL!"

..and then I saw the real gym when I finally got the game. =\ Honestly, they could've done better. It was kinda useless, especially knowing the poketch has a calculator function. XD

ah well, I guess pastoria and sunyshore was fun. Snowpoint too, maybe.

taitofan

Stalker!
I like the way Melissa/Fantina's gym looks, and the fact that you can bypass all trainers if you wish (of course, I chose the wrong doors on purpose for the exp). It's very original, plus she has a wonderful Muumaaji waiting when you get to her. <3

Crashing into snowballs in Suzuna's gym is fun too, plus there's a trainer with my name in there who uses my girlfriend's fave pokemon. X3

Hyper Shadow

Uhh I guess clairs because that I like dragons and theres lava :-D

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
Blackthorn City Gym though Mossdeep comes in a close second

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Canalve city GYM, why? hmm let's see, first it's a steel GYM, second, it's puzzles are very cool, third the leader "Byron" is also very cool.