• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Hoenn City/Town (Version 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Sootopolis City is one of my favorite Hoenn cities due to its location, an old crater. Honorable mention goes to Verdanturf Town for being so serene.

AnimePsyclone

Mew... Mew... Mew...
I’d say Fortree because I like camping. I mean, I love my house now, but when I was in Disney’s Treehouse Villas, I loved it. I think the Villas are what I imagine for Fortree.
Mew: Wow! So many leaves to jump on!
Calm down Mew.

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
Back in the original RSE, I think it's pretty evenly split between Fortree and Sootopolis. Both have at least some element of seclusion or separation from the rest of the world, which was a really big part of why I loved Hoenn - it had so much nature and seemed like it had so much open space to explore. That element of exploration and mystery was so amazing in Hoenn, and the water routes and rainforest routes surrounding those two cities made them feel perfect.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
I was big on the RSE Pokémon contests, so Lilycove was my favourite for the contest hall. Design-wise, I really liked Mossdeep and Sootopolis because I liked that they were surrounded by the sea.

Mightilicious

Gen 3 Dark Type User
Lilycove City cause it has the Dept. Store which I can go buy cute dolls/plushies and try out the lotto, The nice gentleman will give you a berry each day(How kind of him), It's one of the Pokemon Contest locations and it's one of the bigger cities in the game :D

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked Ever Grande, as odd as it sounds lol. I know it's hardly even a city in terms of its population, but I like it's environment. :p

Cat's Eye Draco

Either Fallarbor or Fortree for me. Fallarbor because of the volcanic ash (which I used to imagine was snow), and Fortree for its tree houses.

ZilverLox

Banned
I pick Sootopolis City because it looked so different and had the best entrance. Plus the Cave of Origin was there.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Tokusane City (Mossdeep) is my favorite, perhaps due to my fondness for exotic islands and interest in space. The city's coastal mangroves were a nice touch, and I liked the landscape of the island itself.

Daizy

I call you honey
I liked Sootopolis City because it was based on some Greek island IIRC. The whole setting was pretty and I liked the music from there too.

kittyguy2008

The Piano Man
(rip petalburg and oldale)
Music-wise, Verdanturf is my favorite because I'm a sucker for pianos.
With design and aesthetic in mind I would side with Mossdeep because it's near the only ice area and ice is the best. However, I have this terrible fear of the ocean so my favorite after Mossdeep is Fortree, but I'm scared of heights too. So my favorite is Mossdeep, but I would want to live somewhere normal like Verdanturf or Rustboro.

Leonhart

Imagineer
(rip petalburg and oldale)
Music-wise, Verdanturf is my favorite because I'm a sucker for pianos.
With design and aesthetic in mind I would side with Mossdeep because it's near the only ice area and ice is the best. However, I have this terrible fear of the ocean so my favorite after Mossdeep is Fortree, but I'm scared of heights too. So my favorite is Mossdeep, but I would want to live somewhere normal like Verdanturf or Rustboro.

Shidake (Verdanturf) Town is too sleepy for my tastes. The locale has gorgeous flowers and all that greenery, but there's not much to do there unless you like Contests in Ruby/Sapphire, or the Battle Tent in Emerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.