1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Hoenn Frontier Brain

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by shoz999, Oct 31, 2018.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Master of Disguise!

Simple question, detailed answer please! From their design, to their team, to their facility to who you think is the easiest or hardest Frontier Brain, who is your favorite Frontier Brain!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

Datsura (Noland), because he had a cool design and a team that always changed. That, and he must've been a genius since he trained the rental Pokemon himself.

shoz999 likes this.
  3. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Brandon, I like his personality and the fact he uses teams of legendaries both times you battle him.

shoz999 likes this.
  4. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

I have some favourites too due to the Hoenn Battle Frontier being my favourite Battle Frontier. I liked Brandon due to him using Legendary Pokémon in his teams, which is partly the reason I liked Anabel and some others, especially Tucker. I liked Noland due to him being the owner of the Battle Factory, which was a facility I spent a lot of time on and Lucy because of her use of serpentine Pokémon.

shoz999 likes this.
  5. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

He didn't have much personality in the game however since his dialogue was limited. He was much more amusing in the anime and even in the manga from my perspective.