• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Hoenn Frontier Brain

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Simple question, detailed answer please! From their design, to their team, to their facility to who you think is the easiest or hardest Frontier Brain, who is your favorite Frontier Brain!

165ULMO.png

DpEXYDf.png

UskqBi2.jpg

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I have some favourites too due to the Hoenn Battle Frontier being my favourite Battle Frontier. I liked Brandon due to him using Legendary Pokémon in his teams, which is partly the reason I liked Anabel and some others, especially Tucker. I liked Noland due to him being the owner of the Battle Factory, which was a facility I spent a lot of time on and Lucy because of her use of serpentine Pokémon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
KyogreThunder said:
Brandon, I like his personality and the fact he uses teams of legendaries both times you battle him.

He didn't have much personality in the game however since his dialogue was limited. He was much more amusing in the anime and even in the manga from my perspective.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Yureishi said:
I have to say Greta. She's essentially a fighter and I quite like her clothes and dynamic personality/appearence.

She looked great, although I despised her team since I lost against her more often than against the other Frontier Brains.

Cat's Eye Draco

I think I'll go with Lucy. I usually spent most of my time in the Battle Pike when I felt like messing around with the Battle Frontier, so she's the one I remember the best. I also like her design and her team's serpent theme.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I think I'll go with Lucy. I usually spent most of my time in the Battle Pike when I felt like messing around with the Battle Frontier, so she's the one I remember the best. I also like her design and her team's serpent theme.
LOL. Lucy also had one of the most scariest and perhaps the most annoying team to deal with in the Battle Frontier.

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
Tucker. For 2 reasons:

- He is the Frontier Brain of my favourite battle facility: the Battle Dome.

- His team consists of literally my 3 favourite Pokémon (Charizard, Salamence and Metagross).