• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Hoenn Pokemon

Alloutℯ

Banned
Rayquaza, and Milotic, a very beautiful, edgy, resurrected and profound water walking tight ship.

Milotic and Rayquaza both stretch out, go for a very long ways.

I guess Rayquaza seems really extreme, truly a marvel of dimensions and time, going for a very long span, like an arrow of eternity.

Milotic sits in a pool of contemplation, and has a silver like moon reflection.

I might be alone in this, but I never saw why Milotic is considered elegant. Like, it's a scaly sea serpent...

Manchee

extra toasty
I might be alone in this, but I never saw why Milotic is considered elegant. Like, it's a scaly sea serpent...

I think it helps that it starts as Feebas, lol, but I agree that I never saw it as elegant. It's a pretty simple design.

My absolute favorite two Pokémon are Lotad and Sewaddle, so Lotad is definitely my favorite Hoenn Pokémon. Lombre was always a bit meh to me, and I wish Ludicolo had some more interesting variability in battle, but oh well. Lotad is my favorite, and that is only slightly influenced that it was my first shiny Pokémon ever :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
My absolute favorite two Pokémon are Lotad and Sewaddle, so Lotad is definitely my favorite Hoenn Pokémon. Lombre was always a bit meh to me, and I wish Ludicolo had some more interesting variability in battle, but oh well. Lotad is my favorite, and that is only slightly influenced that it was my first shiny Pokémon ever :p

I didn't like Hasuboh (Lotad) much until I saw it in the anime. It became my favorite Gen III Water-type for a while after that, although I still can't quite tolerate Hasubrero or Runpappa. They're such zany evolutions.

I'll have to go with Zangoose, specifically the shiny variant with the blue stripes. I started out with sapphire and remember seeing this beautiful pokemon on my friend's ruby cartridge, i was so fascinated by its simple yet compelling design that i had to play ruby aswell. First time searching for him in the grass, found a shiny variant, never turned back.

Was my first and last time i ever found a shiny pokemon in my trainer career :p

P.S. Honorable mention goes to Shedinja, such a genious concept :D

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Jirachi hands down.

Awesome movie, super cute, super powerful, and seem's tied with MissingNo. and Lucario as my favorite pokemon right now. :)

...It's bond with Max in the movie also makes me think of how i am with korrina a little xD;

(also, it's an old HUGE favorite of mine, so it's quite nostalgic to me :3)

Aquarelle

Staff member
This reminds me, I really like the entire Lotad family. I've always found it to be one of the more interesting Water-type evolution lines due to the extra Grass typing and design (always liked the lily pad theme). Ludicolo was always a fun Pokemon for me to use on RSE due to its movepool (was nice having Leech Seed on my Surfer) and Abilities (think I usually went with Rain Dish for the HP healing in rain).

Leonhart

Imagineer
Flygon, I've always loved the design & how powerful it was in gen 3 without breaking the game, also it finally got D-dance in gen 7!

Flygon has an impeccable design, although given that it's partially based on an adult antlion, I've always wondered why Flygon isn't part Bug-type.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Super tough since Gen 3 is my favorite and houses dozens of my favorite Pokemon and designs, my top 10 is:

1) Tropius
2) Sceptile
3) Sableye
4) Manectric
5) Aggron
6) Camerupt
7) Absol
8) Mawile
9) Breloom
10) Armaldo

Honorable mentions: Banette, Zangoose, Grumpig, Milotic, Castform, Kecleon, Kyogre, and Altaria.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Space, DNA, adaptation, Deoxys is just an awesome blend of awesome concepts with a really awesome battle theme, especially in Pokémon Generations.

I like Deoxys too, although mainly its Normal form; I wasn't a fan of Defense form Deoxys, which I was unfortunately stuck with in LeafGreen version.

BlackRayquaza98

Gen 3 Enthusiast
I love the designs of basically all the Gen 3 mons. My favourite is Sableye, but some others include Milotic, Glalie, Absol, Cradily, just to name a few

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Swampert! First Pokemon I got was Mudkip and when he evolved, I was not disappointed at all!

Acerola

::A Smitten Kitten With One Mitten::
Milotic...spent hours as a child looking for that ONE TILE in the river just to get her hahaha.
Totally worth it!
350.png

-Although now she's so easy to get, that it makes me sad :'(-

AScytherianWanker

This is a tltle
Banette, obviously. Heck, I even have one as my avatar. I don't know why but the guy was always interesting to me for some reason, probably because it has an interesting design.

landipan

I've just recently played Omega Ruby, so here are my favs:

Zigzagoon/Linoone - I ADORE Zigzagoon's design, this scuffy little guy reminds me of a dog I once had growing up. And I really like Linoone too, in fact I took Linoone to the Pokemon league with me!

Poochyena/Mightyena - I love this tough pup and it's even tougher evo, great design!

Wurmple - Probably my favorite bug type, it's so cute!

Altaria - Probably my favorite flying type. So cute and fluffy.

Milotic - I think Milotic is one of the best, so pretty and elegant.

Absol - I love this one's design!

Breloom - I think this guys is so fun and has a great design!

Skitty/Delcatty - Of course these two are some of the cutest pokemon. Delcatty reminds of those 'lion cut' cats.

Mawile - Adorable and feisty!

Electrike/Manetric - I used to not like either of these guy's designs, but I had one on the team in OR and playing with it in Pokemon Amie really endeared me to this one.

Aron/Lairon - I think these two are really adorable, tough looking but adorable nonetheless, I loved coddling them in Pokemon Amie, they both reminded me of another dog I had.

Numel - I LOVE this lil camel, I adored mine on OR, I was a bit sad to evolve him to Camerupt since Camerupt wasn't a design I really enjoyed but that's okay, deep down Camerupt is still my little Numel.

Latias - I really liked Latias, I was a bit disappointed I didn't have one in OR but that's okay, Latios is great too.