• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Iris Ship/s?

Favorite Iris Ships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I voted for Wishfulshipping. I love their interactions and how Iris reacts to the whole 'Tasting Time' thing Cilan does just cracks me up.

I also like Negaishipping and Bustershipping but Wishful takes it all.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Annemae is my favorite out of all of these because Dawn and Iris are adorable together.
I also like Negai and Wishfulshipping because of the interesting interactions Iris has with Ash and Cilan.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Even though Wishfulshipping is my favourite Iris ship, my first Iris ship was Restlessshipping (Silver x Iris). And I'm also fond of Pendragonshipping (Lance x Iris).

Moonlight Starlight

Even though Wishfulshipping is my favourite Iris ship, my first Iris ship was Restlessshipping (Silver x Iris). And I'm also fond of Pendragonshipping (Lance x Iris).

You know what that is also what I thinking also too about mention Iris with Lance.If she meet him she would have a crush on a dragonmaster like Lance.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
WishfulShipping for me, i find them cute the way they talk to each other in the anime, but BusterShipping is a close second though.

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
Wishfulshipping, and her and Chili. I always kinda liked Chili and her together, and was even produce some fanfictions at one point... but then my head and heart settled with Wishful, so yeah... but I enjoy both of them. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.