• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Island Kahuna

Favorite Kahuna?

• Hala

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Olivia

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Nanu

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Hapu

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon had 4 Island Kahunas - Hala, Olivia, Nanu and Hapu. Which one was your favorite?

My favorite was Hala because he looked like a typical shaman type character who had experience and a good character aesthetic.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Lychee (Olivia) was my favorite Kahuna in Gen VII just based on her design. I'm not a fan of Rock-types so I wish that she had specialized in a different type, but all is forgiven.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Olivia mainly for how pretty she is and how I can relate to the "single but low-key doesn't want to be" vibe she has, but I also like Nanu for how much of a depressed grump he is, again very relateable.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Reinhardt said:
but I also like Nanu for how much of a depressed grump he is, again very relateable.

I thought he was the most relatable of the Kahunas to me in the sense that he didn't want to be bothered by petty things that were happening around him. My only gripe with him is that I don't really like his design.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Hapu because I like her signature Pokemon (Mudsdale). Never cared for the rest of the Kahuna's aces.
It is a shame that Alola didn't have a better line-up of new Dark-types, it was really just Incineroar and some regional variants, none of which fit with Nanu's character very well. I suppose at a stretch Alolan Persian's sassy expression is a good counter to Nanu's sulking, bt otherwise I agree he needed a better ace.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Honestly can’t decide. I love all of them equally. They’re all portrayed as relatable and interesting characters with unique dynamics with others. I like all their aces too (especially Hala for giving Crabominable love).