• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Johto Pokemon and why?

Lunar66

My favorite is Tyranitar because of its duel typing of "Rock and Dark".

Also, It's not everyday where you see those two combination's together. What about you all?

Last edited:

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
Typhlosion. My wonderful starter.

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Tyranitar takes it for me. It just looks insane

This one is very hard for me because there are so many Johto Pokemon that are amazing. I don't know that I can pick one. Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Tyranitar, Kingdra, Scizor, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Entei, Raikou, Espeon, Umbreon, Ampharos, Politoed, Celebi, Houndoom.

I guess I would pick..... Lugia because its a beast and looks cool.

Jameson1

Mes amis
I love Tyranitar, even though Typhlosion was always a monster for me in any situation. I never used any of the other starters except Feraligatr once. I always liked Umbreon and Scizor too. Tyranitar would have to be my pick though.

burnley95

Trade Negotiator
I love Scizor for the awesome design/concept and Technician ability.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Nothing compares to slowking because he makes slowpoke look beast.

Kalosian

So long
Ledian as I love its design, and Smeargle whose design I also like, and also because it can learn almost every move in the game. These two are pretty much the only Johto Pokemon that I really like.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Tyranitar

TYRANITAR

Tyranitar- its my favourite pokemon of all time. It looks awesome, its typing is great offensively and his ability causes
a sandstorm, my favourite weather, cuz of tyranitar xD. Hes also the colour green, my favourite colour and i like tyranitar so much
that my username has tyranitar in it. I also have a team that has tyranitar in it that i use a lot. Tyranitar is based of a dinosaur
type thingy. I love dinosaurs type thingies. Its also reminds me of godzilla, a movie that I enjoyed watching. I dont really like
pupitar that much, but i love Larvitar, its cute and when its fully evolved it is the beast known as tyranitar. Just look at him, he looks
beast, he sounds beast, he IS beast. His stat spread is just perfect and although he has a 4x weakness to fighting, he can take some fighting attacks
like a freaking boss. He's overused for a good reason, not because noobs like using the best pokemon, which of
course he is, but because he's pure beastliness. Even if he had the stats of a Rattata he would still be beast. Tyranitar has these spiky protrusions that make him look so cool. When I first saw that stomach of his, i didnt realize it was a pupitar shell thing, but now that I know his design makes sense and it looks awesome. Tyranitar was introduced
in the second generation of pokemon, in Johto. Johto is my favourite region and 2nd gen is my favourite gen. So yeah, I like tyranitar
and it's my favourite pokemon from Johto.​

Last edited:

Blaaz

Banned
skarmory because his typing, Base Stat spread, and overall design are badarse

Last edited:

Golemite

I guess a symphatetic little Totodile might be my favorite. :3

TheAceGlaceon

Statu variabilis
Kingdra is only weak to Dragon, Kingdra is good-looking, has good stats, good moves, Kingdra is awesome!

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
It's all about Houndoom. Awesome design, cool typing and great power as well. Definitely my favourite in Johto.