• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Johto Pokemon and why?

Mine would have to be Tyranitar !

WastingLight

Most of my favourite pokemon come from the Johto reigon.
-Typhlosion
-Murkrow
-Steelix
-Scizor

Spacial

procrastination
Typhlosion. He is my trusting partner, to prove it he wears a shiny leaf. Being the biggest fire type lover ever, it would be him even if I didn't use it much

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
People are going to judge me for using a modest Noctowl, but I pwnd the E4 with it, its moveset was Roost, Air Slash, Shadow ball, and Psychic. And. It with the help of typhlosion took down Red by themselves, becuse these two guys were the only two I used were at level 95 Noctowl, and 93 typhlosion respectively when I faced Red.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I like the Dark-Types. Houndoom, Murkrow, Umbreon, Tyranitar, Sneasel.. All of them!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I have several favorite Johto Pokemon, but the one I like the most is probably Lugia. I remember liking it the moment I saw it on the Pokemon: The Movie 2000 commercial. I also chose to pre-order the Japanese SoulSilver version because it would give me early access to Lugia. I'm not sure exactly why I like it, though. I guess I just find it very mysterious.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
ho-oh, cos i have two, one on HG and one on SS.
but i also like scizor, which was recently chucked off my team in return for feraligatr. only cos i usually battle fire types.
so in order
ho-oh
scizor
feraligatr

DAMN realise why i always lose against fire types, groudons drought.

I acsidently ran from lugia on SS after coming all the way from goldernrod city gym leader defeat without saving. :(

Torosiken

This is a title.
At the moment... I guess I'm in love with Aipom. XDDD
Cute, and can learn many tricks in one =w=

I taught my Aipom Thunder. XDDDDDd

Mysteryguy

Rainbow Trainer
There's plenty...

Typhlosion
Feraligatr
Houndoom
Girafarig
Lanturn
Octillery
Entei
Scizor
Piloswine

Plenty of ones I really like. I guess my favorite would be Houndoom. I've always liked it. Love the typing and it looks cool.

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
Hmmm... In order:

Espeon
Suicune
Umbreon
Chikorita evo line
Houndour
Houndoom

So many more...

Iblistech

Simply Fabulous
I have quite a few favorite Johto Pokemon such as Espeon, Lugia, Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion, Ampharos, Suicune, and Houndoom.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Lugia because it's so cool, tyranitar because it's uber strong, and typhlosian because it's also really cool =D Also ampharos ^^

Being able to evolve my eevee into an Umbreon... too awesome to describe. For me Umbreon is the coolest. Johto was also my favourite anime series of all the Pokemon seasons. Lanturn, Lugia, Kingdra, Ledian (my fave bug type) and quagsire are also great pokemon in the second gen. And yeah tyranitar is beast. Love all three starters

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
Celebi, Umbreon (specially shiny), Espeon, Steelix, Scizor (one of my other first level 100s)..man, I liked allot of G/S pokes. oh, and tyranittar rulz.