• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Johto Pokemon and why?

ilovedeino

Deino Master
Mine would be Houndour and Houndoom.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I can't decide, so... I like them all!! ^w^

Although Suicune is my most favorite Johto legendary. ^_^

Spirit-Halo

Soul Silver fanatic
Good question, considering most I like XD

But to name a few, I suppose...Ampharos, for its heightened defenses. Tyranitar, for its uniqueness (and not to mention it's a fraggin' dinosaur x3) Typhlosion, 'cause I love the fire-starter. Furret, for its adorableness and speed, and ability to use a slew of different attacks. Murkrow, Skarmory...Favorite legendary is Lugia, though~

Cremia

It's a small world..
Mine would be Typhlosion. <3

Such an epic, cool looking fire starter. It became an even better Pokemon in HG/SS :)

7 tyranitars

Hmm, I wonder.. I think I'll go for Tyranitar.

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
These are my Johto favorites in order.

#1 Fav - Lugia
#2 Fav - Raikou
#3 Fav - Tyranitar

Though it's a tough match up between Raikou and Tyranitar. But Lugia will always be my favorite over all in thise Gen, because of the fact how he owned the legendary bird trio and that awesome aero blast. Which should be a stonger move and I don't care for the new animation they chose for later games though :(

Machoke

Shizui/Brawlytrainer
Feraligatr, I love him. Seriously my favorite starter with Charizard and also my favorite Water type.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
That's difficult, there are so many good ones. In fact, the list would be shorter if it were pokemon I didn't like. Though overall, I really like Forretress and Elekid.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
My all time favourite, Steelix! Used by my favourite Gym Leader of all time! I just liked it's evil look and how powerful it was.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
easy peezy tyranitar who doesnt love t-rexes that whenever they show up cause sandstorms just a complete BA in my opinion

TheEliteEmpoleon

Hitmontop. Ever since I got Colloseum and I snagged one from Peon, I've loved it. My best nickname for Hitmontop is Topmaniac like from Super Mario Galaxy.

lestercarl

My favorite Johto Pokemon is Celebi, because I like Grass and Psychic-Type Pokemon. And it's also CUTE.. 8)