• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Johto Pokemon and why?

Salam3nc3

The Ghost Inside
Crobat.

Always and will forever be my favorite<3

andyhaj

I think that Johto was the region with the most amazing Pokémon! It's so hard to choose between them, so I just have to list up some of the ones that I like the most:
Steelix. He's big, and strong, and awesome :)
Teddiursa. Soooo adorable :)
Murkrow. He's just so cool ;)
Typhlosion. Amazing starter, strong.

Little Miss Sunshine

I like shorts!
I'd definitely have to say Snubbull. He won my heart in the anime and nothing's changed since! (Although all three of the starters do have a special place in my heart.)

iPokemon

Moonlight
I personally like Totodile's evolutionary line.

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
Change to my post. I forgot Pichu was Johto
Pichu, because it's so cute, an electric type( my second fave type), I always love the cute electric rodents from each region and, well I just really, really like it.

atypicalorca

Bird Keeper
Hmm. The one that stands out for me at the moment is Suicune. The design is beautiful, and the legendary wolves are shrouded in mystery. I like that. Seeing them in the wild is a treat. Especially Suicune.

Tonguetyd

Feraligatr.I chose totodile the first time when I played Silver.And it's the best johto starter.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Feraligatr.I chose totodile the first time when I played Silver.And it's the best johto starter.

Ditto. Totodile was my first starter and first pokemon ever (Silver). Feraligatr ties with Empoleon for #2 on my favorites list

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
I gotta say Smeargle. Its design is pretty simple and it can learn any move, save for chatter, and it's cute to boot. Too bad it has such abysmal stats though.

Cressy

Suicune. First legendary. Its my fav. My other is Typhlosion. I still use it.

EraSN

Cyndaquil! My starter in HG and is soo adorable. It really doesn't get cuter than him. :)
Then it would have to be feraligatr. I've always had these two.

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
I'd have to say umbreon is my fave, it just looks awesome and any time I get an eevee, that's what it evolves to <3 my second would be suicune, I've loved it ever since I watched 'pokemon 4ever' ( I remember buying it in stores when it first came out)