• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Johto Pokemon and why?

Fireflies

Aura Master
I don't know there are so many cool ones. I will have to say Chikorita's evolution line and Skarmory b/c he's just that awesome

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I'm going for Umbreon, as the fanart of it is amazing. It is also the most nostalgic of the Eeveelutions for me. But I do say that Suicune comes second, due to being an awesome Pokémon.

There's quite a lot of Johto Pokémon that I like, due to me recently starting the game over recently after it was hacked, so I don't like hacks anymore, and never will again.

Gawd, Celebi is cute and all as well, and Scizor...but Umbreon tops it for me.

Red Charizard

Current Love: Sinnoh
Oh man, too many!
Cyndaquil, Typhlosion, Quilava, Dunsparce, Gligar, Tyranitar, Kingdra, Ampharos, Totodile, Croronaw, Feraligatr, Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium, Ho-Oh, Larvitar, Pupitar, I just LOVE Johto! :D

orangezilla

Who's dar man
With Johto i seem to prefer the pre-evos like Magby Hoothoot and Totodile

cpkmn23

Whatever
Umbreon for me.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Houndoom and Crobat. Need I say more.

jab2033

My top 5 in no particular order:
1. Scizor
2. Typhlosion
3. Raikou
4. Lugia
5. Espeon

Zekrom77

Light the Way
I really like Ampharos. It's a really strong electric type and you can use it through the whole game because it levels up quickly in my opinion.

Kdude146

Johto is my fav reagon and I love a lot of Pokemon from Johto so I will list them all

1. Typhlosion
2. Politoed
3. Espeon
4. Umbreon
5. Aipom
6. Cyndaquil
7. Ampharos
8. Heracross
9. Raikou
10. Houndoom

Victory

Banned
I love Ampharos, as well as Granbull and Quagsire, oh and Slowking, but Amphy wins!!!

dragon user

My favorite is tyrantar because his move set is huge i have a tyranitar with aerial ace lol, my 2nd fave is kindra just because it's awesome

I like tyranitar the best for it's unique typing, high stats, and also cuz it looks cool XD but it has 4x fighting type damage O_O

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
Mine used to be Tyranitar due to it being tied with Dragonite as having the highest base Attack stat of all Pokémon back in Generation II, but now it is Ho-oh for me, due to how extremely useful it is in battle with the Regenerator Ability, combined with Flame Charge and its extremely powerful Sacred Fire and Brave Bird attacks, the former especially under intense sunlight.

rocky505

Umbreon because it is cute and cool. Plus black and yellow are one of my favorite color combos.