• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Johto Pokemon and why?

Randomness

He is already here.
Feraligatr, Lugia, Typhlosion, Entei, Raikou, Tyranitar, Kingdra.....
/rant

DasBoot

Oh.. There are so many good Johto Pokémon. But if I had to choose, it would be Scizor; just because I like how it looks, and it has a good movepool for STAB.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
My favorite is Lugia, I love it's design and typing.Never had a chance to use one though

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Typhlosion.
Three words: Epic Fire Type

Why he's my favorite?
His design is epic. He's a fire-type.
He's about the same height and weight as me . . . about. The weight isn't very close, though lol.

firestar319

The Marauder
Favorite Pokemon: Lanturn. Nuff said.

lol no, I realy like Lanturn because its freakin sexy, and can shock you outta this world

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I might have said tyranitar earlier but its actually noctowl why?
Because its the first and only normal flying type to use phycic moves like extraseniory and hyposis.

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
I really love Celebi and the legendaries Johto brought. Also, I think that the Johto starts are the coolest EVER.

~Ace

i can show you how
Cyndaquil<3 - First Pokemon I can remember having :)

Typhlosion - Just love it, evolved from Cyndaquil :)

Shuckle - Gotta love the derp, I always have liked it anyways :p

BlazingCold

Johto pokemon are amazing. It's always totodile by a mile (<3) with Cyndaquil, Raikou, and Suicune coming in a close second.

Cruisin'

Scizor - Coolest design ever.

Suicune - One of the best legendaries ever.

Kingdra - Another Dragon, hell yea.

Tyanitar - Gotta build your team around his weaknesses, but is super awesome and all-powerful.

And yes, Johto pokemon are the best designed by far imo.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I don't know why but for me, I don't really like Jotho Pokemon, I don't find them that strong :/

But my faves would be
Typhlosion ;157; ;156; ;155; - He's awesome and his pre-evos are pretty strong too, helped me alot. The powerhouse among the Jotho starters.
Tyranitar ;248; - Probably the strongest Pokemon in Jotho. He's badass, he's awesome, powerful, great stats. Though his ability is kinda annoying, he's incredible.

Pupmon1

Dark-Fire
Houndour and Houndoom. I find it funny how they're Gen 2 Pokemon, Yet you can only catch them in the Kanto half of the game.

SmartD

My favorite is Togepi, because it is such a cute Pokemon.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
There's a lot of good Johto Pokémon, but my favorite will have to be Azumarill. I find that Azumarill, though with slow speed most of the time, has really good attack and defense, and a high HP count. I've always gotten myself an Azumarill for my team, and she (I make sure to get a female) usually is the powerhouse.

I'd have to say Typhlosion. Any Pokemon that can sweep Lance is a winner in my book.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Ledian as I love its design, and Smeargle whose design I also like, and also because it can learn almost every move in the game. These two are pretty much the only Johto Pokemon that I really like.

It can sketch any move.And for me,I would have to say Kingdra.I have my own on SoulSilver and it's level 90.