• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Johto Pokemon and why?

Typhlosion.. because I'm obsessed with it all the way back from 2nd gen.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Umbreon for his darkness, cuteness and his defensiveness

Haxle99

Typhlosion Trainer
TYPHLOSION (little hint from avatar and sig!), I picked cyndaquil in silver, now it's typhlosion and picked cyndaquil in SS, now typhlosion! Prob because i picked him way back in silver and use him there all the time!

Reimu

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Umbreon & Pichu... well they're my all time favorite pokemon ^^
also, gotta love wooper x'3

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Meganium because of its design (its a green dinosaur!!! lol) and the fact that if you train it properly, it can be deadly. It was also my starter in SoulSilver. ^^

I also like Suicune because of how you have to chase it across Johto in order to catch it. Its almost as if its playing a game with you.

Ace Trainer Nick

Veteran Ace Trainer
Lugia well b/c I feel one with nature. I always love water whenever I go swimming I can hardly get out

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
Ariados.;168;

Why? Because I love the pokemon which are considered creepy. :)

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Meganium because its design is awesome and has good defenses

Espeon and Umbreon because they are in Pokemon Colosseum, which happened to be one of my first pokemon games ever, and because they're adoreable!

And Suicune....because its graceful form.

Kitsunetsuki

Guardiana Cristálica
Espeon all the way, all hail the Psychic Pokémon!

I love that Pokémon. It can control Pyshic powers whenever it wants, and most mediums feel a connection instantly with it.

Last edited: