• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Johto Pokemon and why?

Jordie

Bang!
I've always wanted a Tyranitar, but I've never actually took the time to get one.

GreatGonzales

The Master
How could anybody not think Ho oh?

It's a freaking fire....bird.....dragon.....thing.

Wot

Oshawott81
Skarmory, he looks so awesome if you ask me. I also like the combo of steel and flying. I put him in my dream team. This is my opinion though.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Typholosion, and Tyranitar.

Deadrose

Terrakion Lord
Feraligatr all the way. When I played Gold/Silver I always got stuck when having to go to Cianwood for Jasmine because I never had a water type (I used to always start with Cyndaquil) so one day I started a new game and chose Totodile and it's been my favorite starter ever since. I loved Feraligatr from the moment Croconaw evolved for the first time and Feraligatr will always be at the top of my list.

soundxfury

Definitely Scizor. From the moment I first saw him all those years ago I though he was such a cool Pokemon, and he's remained one of my favorites of all time. It's just a bonus that he's also a great Pokemon.
Quilava and Slowking get honorable mentions though.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Well, the entire Cyndaquil line was collectively my first Pokémon, so I definitely have a certain fondness for them. Setting that aside, I've always been a fan of Steelix - it might not be technically as impressive as some of its peers, but I like really like the idea of Steelix. Who doesn't want to command a 9m, 400kg steel serpent?

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
I have quite a few of them, but if I had to narrow it down to three it would be Tyranitar, Typhlosion and Togekiss.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
Very many, but from 3 to 1, 3: Lugia, 2: Ampharos, And 1: Typhlosion.
Lugia was the first main legendary I knew, and Ampharos and Typhlosion because they are my favorite types, Electric and Fire, and my first games' strongest Pokemon.

Last edited:

yellow flash

I can't lose.
Favorite Pokemon 1-3: #3: Sneasel, #2: Lugia, and #1: Celebi.
Sneasel because of the powerful Ice-Type moves, and 'cause he's cute!
Lugia because of the powerful moves, and he's EPIC!
Celebi because of the powerful moves, and 'cause he's so ADORABLE!!!

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
New favorite Johto Pokemon...CORSOLA. <3 It's pink and I love it so <3~ I switched favorites a while ago, so yep. :p Corsola for the win <3

Cutty

Forever now
Crobat all the way. It makes ppl look Zubat and Golbat differently since.

DialgasMaster!

EliteChampion!
UMBREON
I would have to choose Umbreon because he is a Dark type, he kinda looks evil, wich makes him even cuter! I love it when he finally learns Moonlight, cause the contrasts look so awesome!!!!!!!!!
Me and my level 50 Umbreon on SoulSilver
Umbreon_Girl[1].jpg