• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Johto Pokemon and why?

DialgasMaster!

EliteChampion!
Umbreon! He is cute and looks kinda evil! Sooooo cute!!!
A poem about Umbreon and Espeon that i made up randomly
I love you, you love me
But we both know that it was not meant to be
Espeon, my love, you are different from me
Why cant you simply just see?
You are the my weakness, the key to my soul
I love you Forever
My dear Espeon

imagesCA1VAAZH.jpg

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Togepi his my favorite Pokémon so you know why it's my Jotho favorite one ! :D

auteur

Fossil freak
Tyranitar is so strong and looks so cool. He's my favorite Johto Pokémon. Then I like a lot of other Johto Pokémon too, such as Feraligatr, Ampharos, Umbreon, Heracross, Skarmory, Houndoom and Dunsparce!

EXGShadow

Poison fan
Unown. It's a cool concept.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Quagsire is just AWESOME!

Mera

Lugia would have to be my favorite, it's design, it's badass and I love its song. But there are many good ones. Scizor is a beast, Kingdra as well and Togekiss is great. Totodile is just cute.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I am not a huge fan of Johto Pokémon, but I always liked Misdreavus, Murkrow, Miltank, Aipom, Kingdra and Slowking.

wc662

Green Goblin
Tyranitar (because it is a BEAST and takes ALOT of leveling up to make one from a Larvitar), Typloshion, and Houndour if I didn't pick Cyndaquil as a starter. Can't forget Steelix and Scizor.