• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Kalos gym leader

Favorite Kalos gym leader?

• Viola

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Grant

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Korrina

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Ramos

• Clemont

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Valerie

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Olympia

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Wulfric

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Welp, I was only the third who voted for Grant, bumping him up from deadlast to.. tied as last.. xD

Why I like Grant?
- Because I like rockclimbing myself.
The Gym:
- The whole concept of his gym is awesome and it made me remember the Orange Islands-arc from the animé where Ash had to climb to the top of a mountain in order to reach the geysers.
The Team:
- I also like his team! Fighting an Ice and Dragon-type at the second gym, that's a first! Especially since the Rock-type gyms tend to be walkovers. Would've loved to face him later in the game with more then just Aurorus and Tyrantrum. I mean give him a full team of stuff like: Aurorus, (Mega-)Aerodactyl, Relicanth, Carbink, Tyranitar and Tyrantrum. Mega Aerodactyl and Carbink can deal with the obvious Fighting weakness and the rest can cover most of the others weaknesses (leaving Steel as the most problematic type to counter).

Negatives:
- The problem came that you faced him after having gone through nine routes I think? You'll already have sufficient counters (multiple probably). And for a Rock-type gym to be the next after a coastal-route is just waiting for it to be curbstomp.

But teams, yeah, I guess that's a knock for most of the Kalos Gymleaders, because Ramos.. Yeah.. That wasn't cool, though I liked his gym design as well. Actually, in terms of gyms, I only remember the first five vividly and then lastly Wulfric's weird rubix-cube'ish puzzle. I have no clue what the inside of Valerie and Olympia's looks like at all.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I’ll go with Grant and Clemont. Grant is classy and well spoken. Clemont’s Gym is the Eiffel tower and he invented a robot to fill in the position of gym leader while he was gone. It would have been cool if we could fight against Clembot.

Status
Not open for further replies.