• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Kalos Gym Leader?

Favorite Kalos Gym Leader?

• Viola

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Grant

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Korrina

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Ramos

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Clemont

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Valerie

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Olympia

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Wulfric

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

latias

Knuckle Trainer
Which ones were your favorites among the Kalos Gym Leaders?

I really liked Viola and Valerie. Korrina was kind of cool too but her helmet and roller skating attire always looked drab to me.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Clemont is probably my favorite due to the anime but the anime also made me like Grant and Olympia. Masters made me appreciate Viola a lot more too

Yardas

I liked Korrina and her character development both in the games and anime. It also helps the fact she owns Mega Lucario who's one of my favourite mega evolved forms.
Olympia gets a honorable mention from me because of 1) Anistar City being one of the nicest locations in the Kalos region and 2) Meowstic appreciation.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Among the eight, I'd say that Mache [Valerie] is my favorite, with Urup [Wulfric] and Citron [Clemont] being a close second and third, respectively.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Clemont and Grant.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
It's hard to pick a favorite 'cause I barely remember battling the Kalos gym leaders lol. I guess I would pick Clemont and Viola just based on their clothing.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Korrina. Not only am i adult man, so it's not uncommon that i support female gym leaders like Flannery and Korrina.
Her energetic and cheerful personality makes her phenomenal and cute compared to many pokemon girls, and Lucario is one of my all time favorites.

Last edited:

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Korrina, as I like her cheerful and energetic personality and the fact she introduces the player character to Mega Evolution.

TwilightBlade

Clemont, Korrina and Wulfric are my favourites. Not that any of them were a challenge for me but they had the best designs as far as I'm concerned. :]