• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite kalos pokemon?

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Some of my favorites are Tyrantrum, Aurorus (the generation with the best fossils), Furfrou, Delphox, Bunnelby, Pangoro, Goodra and Malamar.

Which are your favorite kalos pokemon?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Zygarde is definitely my favorite. Love the design and how it works mechanically. Wish we got a Pokémon Z so it could have more focus.

Honorable mentions to pretty much every Pokémon in this Gen. There's not a single one I dislike

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Zygarde is definitely my favorite. Love the design and how it works mechanically. Wish we got a Pokémon Z so it could have more focus.

Honorable mentions to pretty much every Pokémon in this Gen. There's not a single one I dislike
I like dog form Zygarde!

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Dragalge - has a cool design, Adaptability is a great Ability, and I like the fact it destroys Fairy-types thanks to STAB Poison-type attacks.
Sylveon - adorable and elegant and I love its evolution method (they should have never made affection and friendship become one stat)
Aurorus - majestic and elegant and has a good movepool.
Heliolisk - cute yet cool-looking, and can also learn Surf.
Talonflame - sleek, the first regional bird that changes typing upon evolving, and Gale Wings is an amazing Ability (there was no need for the nerf).
I also really like: Greninja, Chesnaught, Pangoro, Hawlucha, Clawitzer, Aegislash, Goodra, Malamar, Meowstic, Gogoat, and Xerneas.

Absolutely Absol

It's just Absol...
  • Aegislash - Sword & shield. Nuff said.
  • Barbarable - 7 barnacles together to form Megazoid. That's cool. Maybe I'm only one who likes this Pokémon and its pre-evo.
  • Skelp & Dragalge - I love those ugly Pokémon. Yes, their ugliness are look great to me.
  • Phantump & Trevenant - cute stump and spooky tree. Though I really like their shiny forms... they're based silver birch trees, my fave tree.

Red and Blue

Froakie line, Sylveon, Honedge line, Talonflame, Hawlucha, Pangoro, Goomy line, Xerneas, Volcanion, Noivern, Amaura and Aurorus, and Dragalge

treatyofversigh

While I don't love gen 6, it really did have a lot of great Pokémon. I can't pick one so the ones I like are:
  • Fennekin, Braixen, and Delphox
  • Dragalge
  • Tyrantrum
  • Sylveon
  • Pumpkaboo
  • Xerneas

Ryker101

Kalos has some great mons like Tyrantrum, Aegislash, Hawlucha and ofc Greninja. The first 3 have unique typings I’ve wanted to see for ages and are pretty fun to use. Greninja won me over when I used it in X and saw it in the anime. It’s a great design imo that borders between animal but human-like without going too far (unlike most later gen starters)

I also like Heliolisk. Not as much but it’s cool how it can function in 3 different weather conditions from its abilities

DayQuil95

Greninja's line, I absolutely love Froakie, Frogadier, and Greninja. I just really dislike the design of Ash-Greninja, even if the concept is not that bad, but that doesn't lower points for the mainline at all for me, since Greninja and his line are my all-time favorite.

And Dedenne. What can I say about Dedenne other than it's the best Pikaclone and probably the most adorable Pokemon to ever exist? A lot of things, because Dedenne is the peak of the peak.

TwilightBlade

Braixen, Pancham and Dedenne are my main favourites in that order. Some of my other favourites are Noivern, Goodra and Sylveon. :]

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Besides Greninja, I like Dragalge, Heliosk, Aurorus, Malamar, Noivern, and Sylveon.

Greninja- The best frog Pokemon, which makes it the best Pokemon.
Dragalge- Really appealling design for a cool fish.
Heliosk- Cool electric lizard. Was my favorite Electric before Bellibolt.
Aurorus- A pretty and majestic Ice dinosaur.
Malamar- An upside down psychodellic squid that flips some rules on its head.
Noivern- My favorite of the bats. It has a really sleek design.
Sylveon- I like my Eeveelutions, and Fairy type is a welcome addition.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I really like Goronda [Pangoro] and Gogoat. I think Gen VI in general had some of the best Pokemon designs since most Kalos Pokemon looked spectacular.