• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Kanto Pokemon

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Gyarados and Dragonite, I love their design. And Mew.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Venusaur for days. Also Charizard obviously, for dat belly drum sweep potential.

20LigerZero16

"..........................."
Absolute favorite Kanto Pokemon: Mewtwo, Mew, Dragonite, Zapdos/Moltres/Articuno, Jolteon, Lapras, Gyarados, Pinsir, Electabuzz, Magmar, Scyther, The whole Gengar line, Alakazam, Poliwrath, Arcanine, Nidoking, Raichu, Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Squirtle, Blastoise, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Venusaur and last but not least, Bulbasaur.

Daizy

I call you honey
I really like Scyther now even though I hated that thing in the Kanto games since he was so hard to find and catch at the Safari Zone. Thank god for the Game Corner's Scyther.

Leonhart

Imagineer
deoxysdude94 said:
Gyarados and Dragonite, I love their design. And Mew.

I still wish that Gyarados had been half Dragon-type since it resembles a sea serpent and could learn Dragon Rage.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Zapdos is my favourite kanto Pokemon and has always been my favourite overall Pokemon. (Well tied favourite at the moment) It's hard to explain why but it's mostly because of the design and electric being the coolest type (in my mind).