• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite kind of Chocolate

Favorite kind of Chocolate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmartD

I looked to see if this has been done yet, turns out it hasn't. What's your favorite kind of Chocolate? My favorite is Milk Chocolate because it's yummy and I perfer it more than the other kinds.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Milk chocolate but someties dark XD i'm strange :)

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
White chocolate. Some people say it's not real chocolate, but I disagree!

That said, the other kinds of chocolate are good too just as long as they're not that Hershey's ****.

White chocolate with almonds!
Or caramel too!

Snickers, Milkyway, Hersheys. YUM....omg im such a fatass XD.

Xman96

Fighting Leader
Milk Choclate. White Chocolate is not chocolate by FDA standards because it lacks cocoa.

Rave

Banned
I don't like chocolates.

Profesco

gone gently
just as long as they're not that Hershey's ****.

You complain about Hershey's, but have you ever heard of a brand called Palmer's? You will run crying back to Hershey's.

I voted dark.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Chocolate Rain

Milk chocolate mashed potatoes!

Nah, I like See's milk chocolate almonds... I have to have them delivered though since there isn't a store by me.

I dislike a lot of the commercial brands these days as they add air and wax to it as fillers, it really diminishes the taste (and don't get me started on karib as there's a collosal difference).

Also don't ever eat anything that is 100% cacao; it's unpalatable without sugar etc.