• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

favorite/least favorite legendary trio

shadorai

wandering trainer
who is your favorite and least favorite trio of legendary pokemon?

my favorite is definitely the regis, i've just always thought they looked so cool and were pretty strong.

my least favorite is the 4th gen psychic trio. they're all the same type, don't look very different from each other and have horrible move sets.

Zecaomes

Hey Scotty,Jesus Man
Favorite: Legendary Golems or Birds
Least favorite: Mosketeers (Virizion look amazing, the other too not so much.

But I like them all, though

yoshi007

Ice Type Trainer
Favourite: Legendary Beasts
Least Favourite: Lake Guardians

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Am I the only one who likes the Lake Trio? The design is what makes them my favorite, they're cute.

Favorite: Lake Trio
Least: Umm... the Golems. Sorry but they just don't appeal to me, and Regirock was being a complete *ss to me on White 2 the other day.

TheGreatGigInTheSky

The Jimmy Rustler
Favorite: Legendary Cats (Raikou, Entei, Suicune)
Least Favorite: Lake Trio (Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf)

auteur

Fossil freak
Favorite: The Legendary Golems (cool designs, even though I'm not fond of Registeel, and the quests to get them in RSE were enjoyable), closely followed by the Lake Guardians (They're Psychic type and cute).

Least Favorite: I don't know... the Musketeers, perhaps.

UnovaCastaway

Favorite: Birds (always loved them, always been my all-time favorites)

Least favorite: Regis (they don't have as much personality as the others)

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Favorite: Musketeers (if Keldeo is counted) Because I lvoe their designs and all in all wuv them :3/ Kami trio (Therain) I blimmin' luv' their designs!
Least Favorite: Regis/Kami Trio (Incarnete) They just don't look appealing to me. And Thunderus was a pain in the flank to catch.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Favorite: Legendary Beasts

Least: Kami trio, Golem trio. They were just unappealing and not interesting in the least

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Favorite: Tao Trio

Least Favorite: Legendary Beasts

Favorite: Birds (always loved them, always been my all-time favorites)

Least favorite: Regis (they don't have as much personality as the others)

I... what is...

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Favorite:Lake trio since they gave people knowledge,emotion, and willpower.
Least:The legendary birds. There wasn't a lot about them. Just some powerful birds.

Kalosian

So long
My favorite trio is the Musketeers. They are all just awesome.
As for a least favorite, I guess I have to go with the Beasts. I don't dislike them, I just like the other trios better.

EliJolesy

My favorite is probably the beasts. The least favorite is the Regis. I don't know why, I just never liked them.

I actually don't like any of the trios other than the beasts lol.

Ditto B1tch

Favorite: Legendary Birds. They will probably be the best trio ever, IMO. Followed by the Legendary Beasts.

Least Favorite: Kami Trio. Just because they're the most ugly trio in whichever form they are.

Missingno.Fan

Favorites: Musketeer trio
Least Favorite: Either the Lake Trio because of they are all the same type or the Kami trio because they don't even look like Pokemon (in my opinion).

Orithan

Favourite trio: The Creation Trio (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina, plus Arceus) for being actual gods rather than really powerful and rare pokemon. I especially love Dialga for its role in creating Time.

Least favourite trios: The Legendary Bird and Beast Trios (Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres and Entei, Raikou and Suicune). They only seem to be powerful and very rare versions of regular pokemon, unlike many of the other powerful and mystical legendaries (ie. Regirock, Kyogre, Dialga, Reshiram). Many of them are also outclassed by regular pokemon in the competitive enviroment.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Favorite: Golem trio, for having unusual types and very unique designs.

Least favorite: Either the Tao Trio or the Kami trio in their Incarnate forms.

Honorable mention: Creation trio. The three of the have awesome design and types.