• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite & least favourite Pokemon of the 5th Gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrar14

Statter Master
So, a lot of controversy around Gen 5 and it's pokemon. Personally, I loved the way they looked. But I want to hear what Serebii Forums has to say. So, what was your favorite pokemon(s) of Gen 5? Also, what are your least favourites? Feel free to respond to other posts & discuss/promote your favourites.

(Sorry if this has been posted before or is a common question.)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
My favorite is Oshawott. That big nose and that sad face are just the most adorable thing ever, next to the Bidoof line.

My LEAST favorite is Serperior. While using a Serperior character as a major NPC in an RP I'm having on another forum has helped me dislike this ugly, overrated Pokemon less, it still remains my least favorite 5th Gen Pokemon.

Last edited:

Arceusgamer14

Favorites: Victini, Bravairy, Samorott, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Meloetta, Reuniclus, Liligant, Zoroark, I could go on I got others too hard to think about it.

Least Favorite: Trubbish & Garbordor (Because the design is making the stupid Gen I lovers think their out of ideas), Emboar (Just the fact it's another Fire/Fighting Starter COME ON we need something different), Archeops (Just it's ability.)

Last edited:

psychomaniac

My favorite is Snivy,I especially like Ash's snivy cause it's so sassy, but I like it mostly cause it evolve into serperior and he is just marvelous
Least favorite: Trubbish- do I even need to say anythimg about Trubbish

Wailmer

Hardcore Ice Boss
Favourites: Archeops, Jellicent Maractus
Least Favourites: Watchog, Emboar and that little annoyance cinccino -_-

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Hm... that's a toughie.
Favorites: Gigalith, Druddigon, Krokorok, Haxorus line, Woobat line. There's a lot I like.
Least Favorites: Landorus and his cronies, although they're slightly better with the new formes. Not because they look similar, I don't care about that. I just don't like the "half-naked guy coming out of a cloud" design. I don't like Vullaby either, but Mandibuzz is okay. Trubbish and Garbodor bothered me at first but I've kinda gotten used to them.

Favourite: Oshawott, Samurott, Krokorok, Krookodile, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Volcarona and Zekrom.
Least favourite: Sigilyph, Klink, Klang, Klinklang and Cryogonal.

SurfingHaxorus

favs: Haxorus,Bearic,Zoroark, Scoliapede,Scrafty,Emoga,Bravairy,deino(line),pidove line.

least fav: Oshawott line, gothalia line, trubbish line ( the reason why the gen whiners are bane to every pokemon fan)

Profesco

gone gently
Use the Favorites Stickies or the 5th Gen subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.