1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Legendary Beast?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by LanceTheDragonMaster, Mar 31, 2011.

?

Raikou, Suicune or Entei?

1. Raikou

95 vote(s)
    33.1%
  2. Suicune

153 vote(s)
    53.3%
  3. Entei

69 vote(s)
    24.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LanceTheDragonMaster

LanceTheDragonMaster Dances With Dragons

For me, it was raikou.

2. DasBoot

DasBoot Well-Known Member

Suicune is my favorite because of the cape on it's back, and its general design.

3. HydroSwampert

HydroSwampert Well-Known Member

My favorite was Suicune too, beacause of its design, my first one, and it's water type.

4. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

Suicune has always been my favourite. I hated Entei in fourth gen cause his backsprite was soooo inappealing to me because of that little tuff of hair he has. Raikou is cool but he's not Suicune, is he?

5. cookies kill you

cookies kill you Like a boss

i just love how suicune looks

6. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I voted for Suicune, just because it was the first Legendary Beast that I captured in Generation 3. I remember that I searched for it for days in FireRed and when I finally cornered it with Wobbuffet I used Ultra Balls to snag it. I think it looks graceful and even though Raikou is also really cool, I think Suicune has it beat.

7. Hikari Paradise

Hikari Paradise Forever Alone

I love Suicune best because it's blue and majestic.

8. Darth Sabreus

Darth Sabreus Want to get a soda?

I like Raikou becasue of its cry and Entei because of looks, and general beastness. Poor Suicune doesn't get a mention...

9. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Suicune, followed by Raikou. Never liked Entei that much, might have been because I have not used it in battles as much as Suicune or Raikou.

10. Megg Lavender

Megg Lavender Inactive

I like Suicune. It's a beautiful water-type, and I like how a mysterious atmosphere surrounds it.

11. your mum is quite the legendary beast

12. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

I can't judge the Legendary Beasts for attack power, but I've always liked Suicune. She's really pretty for a Pokémon even though she sounds like a smoker on Pokémon 4EVER, and I love the cry for her. I found her to be a difficult one to attack. Raikou and Entei I can hit before they run, but Suicune always ran off.

Though I've been taking a liking to Entei as well, so it's almost a tie for which one I like.

13. Palamon

Palamon Sovereign of Asunder

Suicune has always been my favorite. You get to chase it around the world instead of in the grass. It looks great shiny and normal.

14. Lucky Applejack

Lucky Applejack hug a quagsire today

lugia and raikou were always one of my favorites. the second generation had the best pokemon all around imo ^_^

15. Kaz~

Kaz~ Banned

Suicune, probably just because I use it more.

16. Remmington

Remmington Member

Raikou, I don't know why. I have always enjoyed chasing him around the world.
    I always considered it my greatest catch.

17. castlewars

castlewars Chesnaught=Bowser

I kind of like the Water-types, so I'm going with Suicune.

18. Cablez

Cablez swaggot

Raikou. I was always lacking in electric Pokémon

19. zapto369

zapto369 Because I'm Worth It

I think Suicune is the most beautiful, so it's my favorite.

20. Derp

Derp [Something funny]

Raikou.

I think it looks the best out of all of them and is a total beast in battle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.