• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Legendary Beast?

Raikou, Suicune or Entei?

• Raikou

Votes: 95 33.1%
  • Suicune

Votes: 153 53.3%
  • Entei

Votes: 69 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Suicune, because I love Water types.

And it's the only one of the three that doesn't have Roar in these games.

VolcanicF

Thunder Trainer
My favorite was Raikou. It would be a super efecttive and entei would be regular. So I voted Raikou.

SmartD

I like Raikou and Entei for the most cat looking. Suicune is okay, but I perfer the other two more.

awesomeray

entei because I don't like the look of raikou and suicune always seemed weak.

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
I think that while suicune might be the best competitively.. Raikou has my vote for aesthetic.

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Suicune is SOOOOOOO fugly

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Raikou is brilliant and has a great shiny form.

skinny spartan

The Silent Trainer
Has to be suicune when you start with a charmander. Favorite starter gives favorite beast! :D

Jenza1202

Suicune - first water legendary - we'd had a fire with Moltres and a electric with Zapdos.

PokemonCrystal

Elite Om Nom Nom
raikou ftw!

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Suicune, b/c when I was like 7 I went to the pokemon center in NY and it gave my silver version a shiny suicune. btw I didn't even know what a shiny was. I was all like, 'sis, why is suicune gray?'

Actually I love Entei becuase it looks so majestic and mighty
Raikou looks mighty as well and beastly
Suicune looked like a beautiful creature but not majestic or mighty

Last edited:

climbinggecko

Emerald City Trainer
Suicune was the first one I was able to catch way back in Crystal and I loved its design then and now. I was always so mad at Entei and Raikou when I was younger because I didn't understand how to catch them. Now that I have them I appreciate them more, but I'll always remember Suicune the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.