• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Legendary Beast?

Raikou, Suicune or Entei?

• Raikou

Votes: 95 33.1%
  • Suicune

Votes: 153 53.3%
  • Entei

Votes: 69 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyRemakeNOW

Turkey=ChristianLand
Entei because when I was a kid I was obsessed with the movie, it is still my favorite to date. Suicune is cool too but Raikou is just ugly as ***.

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion
Articuno is my favorite although for awhile it was raiko

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion
lolwut? Articuno is not one of the beasts, silly beans.
oh dude my bad i guess i saw favorite legendary and just rushed to type my favorite legendary my bad.

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
Suicune.
I really love that thing. Soooo cute and cool at the same time.

ShinyHunter6756

Shiny Seeker
Suicune is just plain awesome
Entei is beast :p
Raikou is alright

I guess I like all three :p

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
suicune duh! (wierd how the suicune sprite was in the smilies bar) ;245;

Pupmon1

Dark-Fire
Entei all the way. You know some people call theses pokemon gerbils. Makes no sense.

qwerty1111

breeder/battler
suicune or raikou
but more preferrably suicune due to its ability to act like a wall and be a special sweeper

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Suicune just looks the best IMO. I usually like thunder types better, but suicune is still better. Raikou second, and Entei far off in third not a fan of him.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Mine is raikou because it looks the coolest and it's electric which is my favorite type.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
The thing is, my favorite beast is Raikou, but I picked Bulbasaur as my starter (even though I liked Squirtle/Blastoise more. I was probably too young to realize that..

I like Entei too, but it would've been so much better to see Raikou instead.

EDIT: After years of thinking, I've changed my mind. Entei is my favorite. My memories with it is much greater than Raikou. Though I can't change my vote now.

Last edited:

Shadow249

White Wonder
I like Entei because that was the first beast I found in a Pokemon game.
When I first found it in Crystal, I thought the music glitched.

FairoNeko

Suicune.

First saw it from Crystal's cover. Already liking it. Then when I saw the Celebi's movie (Pokemon 4ever), I decided Suicune to be my favorite.

Entei and Raikou are cool too.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Raikous is the coolest of them three. Next comes Entei, and Suicune last. Don't really like Suicune : P

Status
Not open for further replies.