• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite legendary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeTimmy

Collector
I've always enjoyed the legendaries that don't appear to be powerful at first blush.

Sure, from the moment you see Dialga or Zekrom, you know they are going to be pretty badass. But if you see a tiny pink cat float by, you're probably not going to guess that its one of the most powerful pokemon in the world.

So Mew, Celebi, Victini, etc. are my favorites.

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger
I don't normally play the favorites game because I have so many, but I'm very fond of Celebi & Mew.

Zigh

I liek Treecko c:
Good ol' Rayquaza. My Favorite legendary who is the mascot to my favorite Pokemon game! He's just a bundle of awesome goodness.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
White Kyurem. She is, without a doubt, the most majestic Pokemon I have ever seen.

phantom16

that's hard to say, but i would garner to say lugia, dialga, or genesect.
probably lugia would be the top pick

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
I've always been partial to evil looking Pokés. My favorite thus far is Genesect, as the animé hasn't made him a good guy (yet...).

gamer_legend

I have different preferences for different places.

In the Manga? Darkrai, for doing what no other pokemon...besides Mewtwo could accomplish...and actually helped accomplish in turning 6 several Pokedex holders to stone. I mean hell in the manga Darkrai's so evil even Sird couldn't handle it.

In the Anime? Mewtwo, Because anyone voiced by Dan Green deserves a Golden Globe.

In the Games? Lugia because at the bottom the ocean there is a shifting dark shadow that moves with pure mystery and when he does surface he gets converted by the sith to become the unstoppable XD001...I mean granted he did accidentally drop a hijacked cargo ship in the middle of a desert but who cares when you've got that colour scheme.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Anime- Mew, cause in the anime it's a little pink ball of wonder.
Game- Mew, cause it can run all sorts of sets.
Manga- Darkrai, cause it's the most evil thing you've ever seen.

.:NobleArcanine:.

Thoroughly Wicked
Palkia :3 my two favorite types on one bamf poke. Plus Spatial Rend is right behind Doom Desire on the "Awesome Move Name List" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.