• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenniken

fire master
victini
amazing fire psy

NPT

Just a member
My favorite gen III legendary Pokemon is Deoxys, I like it's design and alternate forms.

Sethern

[Insert Cool Title]
Can I answer ALL! I can't pick a favorite from gen 3 I loved them all. If I had to it would be either deoxoys, raquaza, kyogore, groundon, latios/Latias, Jarachii, or one of the regies. If I forgot one I'm sorry bit that might be my least favorite. Unless of course I like it.

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
I'd choose either Latias or Rayquaza, Latias for her defensive prowess and great design, and Rayquaza for brute strength as well as design.

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Mew, Jirachi, Skymin, Lugia, and Mewtwo just to name a few.

Wait, wait, wait. You've been on here for two years, and still don't know that Shaymin (not Skymin) was introduced in Gen IV, not Gen III. And Deoxys and Jirachi are the only legitimate answers here, as Mew, Lugia and Mewtwo were introduced befor Gen III.

Umm... For me, it would have to be Rayquaza. As cool as Deoxys and Jirachi are, they aren't as cool as Rayquaza.

As a person who has played since Red and Blue i have a bias for Mewtwo as it has been my most overused Legendary. If i could rate the legendaries by Region it would go like this:

Kanto: 1. Mewtwo 2. Zapdos 3. Mew 4. Moltres 5. Articuno
Johto: 1. Lugia 2. Entei 3. Ho-oh 4. Raikou 5. Celebi 6. Suicune
Hoenn (probably the hardest): 1. Groudon 2. Rayquaza 3. Kyogre 4. Latios 5. Deoxys 6. Registeel 7. Jirachi 8. Latias 9. Regice 10. Regirock
Sinnoh: 1. Arceus 2. Giratina 3. Darkrai 4. Dialga 5. Palkia 6. Shaymin 7. Heatran 8. Azelf 9. Regigigas 10. Cresselia 11. Uxie 12. Manaphy 13. Mesprit 14. Phione
Unova: 1. Genesect 2. Zekrom 3. Kyurem 4. Landorus 5. Victini 6. Meloetta 7. Reshiram 8. Terrakion 9. Cobalion 10. Thundurus 11. Virizion 12. Tornadus
Kalos: TBD Right now: 1. Yveltal 2. Xerneas

^ rated in terms of what i view as my favorite, not as the most powerful etc.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Groudon is my favorite. He is so awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.