• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanium Tyranitar

My favourite 3rd generation legendary would be Rayquaza since his design is radical and I really like him in the pokemon movies and he is just so cool being a flying dragon who lives in the sky

Chalis

Victorious
Groudon is just so cool.

Chalis

Victorious
Groudon is just so cool.

Chalis

Victorious
Groudon is just so cool.

Chalis

Victorious
Groudon is just so cool.

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
My favorite is jirachi.

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
But, I also have to say latias because I grew up with sapphire.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I really like Jirachi (Shiny Jirachi FTW!). But Kyogre, Rayquaza and Latias are all drawn 2nd! Gen 3 is my favourite Gen, so many memories!

C0N0RB0B

The ninja
My favorite gen III legendary Pokemon is Rayquaza

Noodle's_Kecleon

Pro Kecleon Trainer
In terms of use, my favorite would be rayquazza for it's "easy to train, easy to use" feel to it. My favorite based on appearance would 100% be Jarachi

My Favorite Legendary Pokemon from Generation 3 is Groudon.
Groudon is an amazing Pokemon. I just love its design which seems to resemble some kind of dinosaur. Due to its appearance it has drawn comparison to the Tyrannosaurus and from various species of Ankylosauria, such as Euoplocephalus.

Also in the Anime,
Groudon battled fiercely against Kyogre in episode "The Scuffle of Legends", Which Resulted in a win for Groudon.
Groudon is definitely one of my favorite legendaries of all-time. :D

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
My favourite generation 3 legendary is Latias, why Latias? because she is better competitively and was better in Pokemon Heroes

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
My Favorite Legendary Pokemon from Generation 3 is Groudon.
Groudon is an amazing Pokemon. I just love its design which seems to resemble some kind of dinosaur. Due to its appearance it has drawn comparison to the Tyrannosaurus and from various species of Ankylosauria, such as Euoplocephalus.

Also in the Anime,
Groudon battled fiercely against Kyogre in episode "The Scuffle of Legends", Which Resulted in a win for Groudon.
Groudon is definitely one of my favorite legendaries of all-time. :D
100% agree, but I have another reason. Groudon is epic because he causes a huge drought and can evaporate the ocean.

toenip

Suicune Trainer
I would have to you with Latias if we are just picking from R/S/E, I like the way it looks and the stat spread is pretty good in speed and the special stats. But... if it is 3rd including LG and FR I would pick Articuno always liked the ice bird.

ashiemore

Latios. It was awesome both in game and competitive. Kyogre would probably be a close second, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.