• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleventh

Mine is Zapdos and the Regis

Sour Monster

Latias I think. So cute! I like Kyogre too.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Kyogre for sure. I have fond memories of wrecking the Elite 4 with it back in my first Sapphire version playthrough~

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It's a close call, to be honest, Hoenn has pretty good, unique Legendaries. Um... probably Latios. I have a bit of a fond memory of running into him when I was one square away from landing on the beach. I was going to cross Route 118, but I decided to turn around for some reason, and I got into a battle with Latios. I thought that was awesome. I have a similar preference to Latias as well if only because Pokémon Heroes is one of my favorite Pokémon movies, and I really loved the brother-sister moments between her and Latios.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Rayquaza. My favorite Pokemon in general, catching this dragon was so satisfying. Rest and Outrage were such a terrifying combo to deal with, I had a harder time catching it more than with any other legendary in any generation. I love the design, the cry, its role in the game, and those stats. And as a shiny hunter, I love shiny Rayquaza. Technically the first predominantly black dragon shiny (Charizard was purple in Gen 2), I like Rayquaza too much to even think twice about this question.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Rayquaza all the way. Love Dragons, and he was my first legendary, first dragon, first lv. 100, one of 6 first E4 defeating Pokemon for me (I actually got LG first but beat Emerald first), and favorite Pokemon overall (though briefly surpassed by Giratina). Outrage is incidentally my favorite move due to this beast.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Lately Deoxys has become a favorite of mine. Like Jirachi, it's an event Pokemon that only a few had access to and that made it really mysterious and desirable. I remember wanting to get Deoxys by any means necessary when the Deoxys movie premiered in the US, but it wasn't until a few years later that I finally got one. I love event Pokemon, so Deoxys has a special place in my heart alongside Latios/Latias and Kyogre.

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
My favorite is definitely Kyogre, but that maybe because I played the Sapphire version instead of Ruby.

PokemonVeteran

be like water...
Hm.. hard to say, but I would say groudon! I still remember when I got my ruby version back in middle school. I wasted my master ball on him. lol

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Well, I originally picked Pokémon Ruby because I liked the look of Groudon, but Kyogre definitely grew on me and he's now by far my favourite... I loved all the Hoenn legendaries though, the Lati's, Deoxys, Jirachi... even the Regi's.

Estellise

peachy
Jirachi is my absolute favorite Hoenn legend <3. I'm also fond of Regice and Groudon, too, but... Not as much as Jirachi.

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
Latios. Its streamlined design and colour scheme appeal to me quite a bit. Not to mention its unusual typing and Luster Purge is a pretty cool move, well, in name, anyway...

CamelPK

Shiny Hunter
Ho-Oh it was that first episode that did it for me.

Rayquaza, Cobalion, Latios.

Status
Not open for further replies.