• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srignan

My favorite 3rd gen and all time favorite is Latios.

I love each legendary in Gen III, but... ohh, man. I think Latios wins. Almost jumped on the Deoxys bandwagon, but the Latios bandwagon was callin' my name just a lil louder. lol

Ben10jon3

Rayquaza is just too cool
Catch him with a master ball and it will look cool when you enter him in the battle!
(Also, if you use the master ball on rayquaza you will have a hard time catching latios/latias)
(I caught latias with a poke ball)

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Kyogre. :) It's just so awesoume! like some sort of mososaur, or a prehistoric whale.

Timmyzzz

K-Pop and Pokemon<3
Rayquaza's my favorite, but it's quite OP. My next favorite would be Latios xP

Chalis

Victorious
Lugia, but my favorite in the third gen is Groudon. It was the first i ever got ( I only had ruby.)

Slowy

New and Improved
If I were to do favorites, I'd go with my favorite from years ago; that'd be Rayquaza, as it not only had intriguing stats and moves, but something about its abilities made me feel excited. That was especially the case in Emerald Version; not only did I get to capture it with a Master Ball before the 8th gym, it was at level 70 to boot! I knew it was going to be amazing on the team, but also took care to have a good team if not better in general so as to get to and beat the Elite Four and Champion.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Jirachi and Kyogre.

Jirachi is the cutest small legend and I love its typing.
Kyogre... well I like the color blue and this Pokemon is pretty intimidating looking its just... amazing *^*

Status
Not open for further replies.