• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite looking pokemon in PBR

Rayquaza07

King of Uber tier
Rayquaza and Spiritomb look the best.

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
iv'e only played it once but i think gabite using arial ace is cool
(i know, its the one from the rental team - not very impressive)

Romke

Dutch Trainer
Mmm, I like hippowdon. I must say that all 4th gen pokemon look pretty cool.

Infernape...Looks Like it's an Expert Kempo Master!!..Cool Stance

Volaro

Mewtwo of course! Love his idle stance. Instilling terror in his foes with the wave of his hands. And glowing white is fun too.

Funk Stallion

World's Strongest
i think porygon-z looks nice. Slowbro, however, hasn't changed since pokemon stadium.

Funk Stallion

World's Strongest
i think porygon-z looks nice. Slowbro, however, hasn't changed since pokemon stadium.

FlyingTotodile

Many totodiles can't
I've only played it a bit so far but I really like Feraligatr, Clefable, Aggron and Swampert. Cacturne's movements are pretty mesmerising as well!

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
I really like how Gallade looks, except for when he runs, I also like Spritiomb, Giratina, Dialga, Darkrai, and Empoleon.

Is it just me, or does Froslass look a bit cross eyed? (Not an insult to the Pokemon, I just thought it's eyes look a bit strange)

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
dragonite looks cool, but spiritomb on the other hand looks awful, it's like a washmachine in a tornado if you ask me.

Supernova

/Blue Flames
PBR makes just about everyone look awesome, but they ruined Bastiodon. He looks like he's made of rubber :/ They should of gave him a bit of the Iron Tail look effect. But Mewtwo looks pretty cool... but I reckon it's the attacks that's have been given the biggest improvement. Like, Aura Sphere without that stupid-yellowy-pulsing background makes it look just breathtaking on PBR. And Draco Meteor... wow.