• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite looking pokemon in PBR

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
ltes see,all the legendary pokemon,Luxray,:icki;icky,Empoleon(when surfing),many more which i dont remember ;3

crabas

Darkrai is alright looking so is areceus! Piplup is so cool on pbr:0
1piplup.jpg

FliCe

<-- 2806 Soft Resets
i think mewtwo looks awesome.
he looks even cooler if hes shiny.

~*I'm Kute*~
Also my shiny Lickilicky looks very kool ;D

~*I'm Kute*~
Yeah my shinies looks kool as well expectly my Staraptor ;D

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
rayquaza looks awesome

I like Lugia it makes him more life like lol

TheMagician

Illusion & Deception
Houndoom, Suicune, Espeon, Gardevoir, Umbreon are only some of my favorite looking Pokemon in Battle Revolution. I have too many others to name.

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
Shiny Charizard and shiny Suicune look pretty awesome on PBR.

Kaisou

Hurlo Thar.
Palkia is epic, though I dont have one. Absol looks cool in it. It should be the moonlight pokemon, not disaster, its like a walking white light with its fur. Umbreon is cool in it too, he glows off and on.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
My PBR faves have to be:
Palkia, Umbreon, Toxicroak, Blaziken, Rotom, Houndoom and Giratina(especially when it uses Shadow Force!)

;249-d;

I just remembered that Entei and Giratina look awesome, as well as Arceus

Darkrai's Nightmare

Darkrai,right now.I will have to check out the others that you guys are saying. Some other cool ones are Palkia and Dusknoir.Has anybody seen the animation for Seismic Toss? If you haven't,try it.

Is Arceus really 10 feet tall,or smaller?

Last edited: