• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Magical Girl Anime?

Favorite Magical Girl Anime?

• Sailor Moon

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Card Captor Sakura

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Pretty Cure

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Tokyo Mew Mew

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Lyrical Nanoha

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Pretty Sammy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ojamajo Doremi

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 31 41.9%

• Total voters

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
I don't really like the magical girl concept. ive only watched one, and that's because it was absolutely hilarious. Magikano.(so not on the lsit.)

RLinksoul

After watching up to episode 35 of Heartcatch I have no doubts in my mind. Cure Moonlight is the most awesome magical girl ever. Homura and Nanoha can go suck a lemon. God episode 33 was sad. I was so sure Yuri/Moonlight's fairy partner would be revived, but no. T_T

Aquarelle

Staff member
Sailor Moon, which I used to watch all the time when it was on.
I`ve only seen maybe one episode of the other animes in the poll (aside from Card Captor Sakura). :p

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Fullmoon wo Sagashite is my favorite magical girl anime.

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
Shakugan no Shana is back! Shana is deffo one of my fave magical girls

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Shakugan no Shana is back! Shana is deffo one of my fave magical girls

Really? Really!? She's not by any means a magical girl. That's blasphemy! She's on the same theme as of the girls of Soul Society from Bleach.

On topic, if I have to say my fave magical girl anime, that would be Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series. They're really decent show. Liked how Nanoha/Fate's friendship goes. I'm currently watching Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS (though it's starting to feel less of magical girl theme, but whatever...).

Mimori Kiryu

From the list, my favorite Magical Girl anime is Card Captor Sakura.

All Magical Girl anime, however, my favorite is Princess Tutu. It's the only Magical Girl anime that I can watch over and over again and never get bored or sick of the plot. The plot is original and really fresh in the anime world, and timeless too. <3 Gotta love it

...oh and Fakir is pretty awesome himself too :D

xRanny

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha series and MadoMagi. Though I'm not 100% the latter classifies as one.

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
Eh I don't really watch magic girls. I'm more into romance.

Crystal Clair

I find my answer interesting considering, unlike a lot of anime fans, I didn't grow up watching Sailor Moon. Cardcaptor Sakura was my first shoujo anime.

However, when I first saw Sailor Moon a few years back, I got this "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" vibe from it that I just loved.

TBH, I don't really watch much magical girl stuff. I'm more into slice-of-life/comedy anime.

Waldorf

ungrateful
Kinda surprised Madoka's not an option on the poll.

Does Revolutionary Girl Utena count as a magical girl show? Pretty sure it does. If so, that.