• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Main Antagonist x Female Protagonist Shipping? (GAMEVERSE)

What is Your Favorite Main Antagonist x Female Protagonist Shipping?

• Gretelshipping (Ghetsis x Hilda)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
I just wanted to know everyone's favorite main antagonist x female protagonist since the villains really don't get to shine that much and not that many people know about these shippings. For me I'd have to say either KingsRockshipping or BlueOrbshipping. Please don't fight with each other about which one of these shippings is the best! They all have their pros and cons!

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Well...it's not hetero...But I secretly ship Giovanni and Red.....-slowly hides-

I like May and Archie too. Or May and Brendan. [if that's what you meant by antagonist] That's about it.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Meh, I don't know. I never really thought about those shippings before, maybe aside of the FerrisWheelShipping because they are probably in the same age range (not that I have something against couples between an adult and a teenager but that comes next into my minds).
From those you selected as choices, the only ones that really appeal me are the FerrisWheelShipping, the KingsRocksShipping and perhaps the AkatsukiShipping, so I'll vote for these three. Some of those you selected are pretty original, I need to look at them more often, that's for sure. :p

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
Meh, I don't know. I never really thought about those shippings before, maybe aside of the FerrisWheelShipping because they are probably in the same age range (not that I have something against couples between an adult and a teenager but that comes next into my minds).
From those you selected as choices, the only ones that really appeal me are the FerrisWheelShipping, the KingsRocksShipping and perhaps the AkatsukiShipping, so I'll vote for these three. Some of those you selected are pretty original, I need to look at them more often, that's for sure. :p
I got all of these shippings from a website called Never Ending Romance along time ago. Ya, most people only know FerrisWheelshipping, and not the others out of these.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't currently support any of those ships (I didn't even know about some of them lol), but FerrisWheelShipping interested me for a while back when Black & White were released. Hilda and N were some of my favorite Gen 5 characters so of course I was interested in FerrisWheelShipping. Unfortunately, after a while I sort of forgot about it. I thought they were a cute couple and all, but the pairing didn't have much going for it aside from that. And in general, I don't find in-game pairings to be as appealing as anime pairings.

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
I don't currently support any of those ships (I didn't even know about some of them lol), but FerrisWheelShipping interested me for a while back when Black & White were released. Hilda and N were some of my favorite Gen 5 characters so of course I was interested in FerrisWheelShipping. Unfortunately, after a while I sort of forgot about it. I thought they were a cute couple and all, but the pairing didn't have much going for it aside from that. And in general, I don't find in-game pairings to be as appealing as anime pairings.
I remember I started liking FerrisWheelshipping for a little bit, but then I decided I didn't like it that much anymore.

Estellise

peachy
My favorite antagonist x female protagonist ship is FerrisWheelShipping. ;p Not only is it my OTP for pokemon, but it was the very first pokemon shipping that got me interesting in gameverse pairings (previously I had only been interested in anime shippings). I'm not that interested in it anymore, but I do occasionally look at its fanart on pixiv and safebooru.

So, thanks, GameFreak.

Last edited:

Vintrial

Whouffle.
I wish i had my vote back lol.
I confused Dawn X Cyrus with Platinum X Cyrus (manga) which it has some nice fics and art following it.
With that one not included my vote goes for Hilda X N

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
O_O Wow most votes are for FerrisWheelshipping. Need to get my people from Fanfiction.net on here to vote. Sure the votes will be different then!

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
I wish i had my vote back lol.
I confused Dawn X Cyrus with Platinum X Cyrus (manga) which it has some nice fics and art following it.
With that one not included my vote goes for Hilda X N
You know you could've chosen FerriseWheelshipping too. The quiz let's you chose up to 3 answers.

spiderbrush

Hmm... I'd have to say MoonRing and KingsRock.
FerrisWheel is nice, too--when it's portrayed WELL--but for some reason I don't like it as much as I used to, so that's kind of a shame.

Sephora

yes I'm back
FerrisWheelShipping is adorbs so of course I chose it

Status
Not open for further replies.