• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Manga & Anime Quotes

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
As the title says... list some favorite quotes!

I'll start from my favorite epic, Tower of God! These are quotes by a human character that's actually lol... inspired by Pikachu. He even says, "Nice to meet chu!"

"Do you know what is the most important factor in climbing the Tower? That is... luck. Luck that allowed you to be born with a strong body. Luck that gave you a smart brain. Luck that brings wealth. Luck that avoids death. Luck that gave you a team. The reason you have made it so far... was because your luck. And you're saying that testing your luck is unfair?"

"Don't you think that god is quite cruel? When he first shows you this world, he makes us feel we could possess anything in this world... however, with a sudden appearance, he tells you, 'that's your limit'. Even though there are so many things that we want still unfulfilled."

Last edited:

MadHatter77

"We’re Born Free. All Of Us. Free. Some Don’t Believe It, Some Try To Take It Away. To Hell With Them!" Eren ~ Attack on Titan

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
"Everything has a beginning and an end. Life is just a cycle of stops and starts. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable. We have to face them. It's what being human is all about." -Jet Black, Cowboy Bebop

Morax

King of heroes
"Tears are handy for washing away troubling and sad feelings. But when you grow up, you'll learn that there are things so sad, they can never be washed away by tears. That there are painful memories that should never be washed away. So people who are truly strong laugh when they want to cry. They endure all of the pain and sorrow while laughing with everybody else."
-Sorachi hideaki

Yce288

Grass type FTW
One of my favorites quotes can be found in my signature.
lets not forget the others:
"Just because you're correct doesnt mean you're right".
"People die if they're killed".
"The only father i have is my dad".
"Fun things are fun".
"Are you dead or did you just forgot to die?".

Ericbarker306

From "Vampire Knight", chapter 49:
"If you are to be branded as a sinful and tainted vampire… then I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths! I want to be by your side forever!"