• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Member of the Unova 9 and why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekaku

I liked Langley out of them all. I love her design and style. Luke would be a runner up due to his love for videos and his little Zorua.

G50

No longer posting
Tie between Stephen and Luke.

They both have a taste for my favorite Unova Pokemon.

(Zorua, Zeburaika, Sawk, Larvesta)

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Trip. He's calculating, strategic, determined, has cool pokemon, and is a good snarker. He's pretty much what Ash would be if Ash had any sense and was twice as cool.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I like Bianca best, she's clumsy.
Second place would be Ash and Trip.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Gosh. There's nine of them now?

I like Georgia, but feel she's wasted as being Iris' rival.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Langley. She's funny, a glutton, hot tempered, and adorable.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Looking from your sig, I'd say Ash or Bianca. All of the other characters just annoy me or remind me of past characters (Looking at you, Trip and Gary) :)

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Kenyan (Not Stephan!) and Luke are my all-time favorites, most likely because they have no sclerae.

On that note, inb4 Dentogirl mentions.....Dento.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
GEORGIA! <3

One of my favourite characters in the series. She has a competitive personality and great one-liners. And her team is turning out well.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I wonder if Luke's appearing again after the Don Battle arc, his character's just too likable to waste and I like his character design (read: taste in fashion) out of the whole lot.
Plus, who else would we want to debut Zoroark?

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Luke - Still a nobody.. Entered that tournament to improve his movies battle scenes and has shown no sign of returning as of yet. A pretty bland character anyway, so I hope he stays away. He seems like a ripoff of Sammy Oak.

Georgia - She annoys me, her personality is terrible. Plus I don't see the point in attempting to be a 'Dragon Buster', considering most people with fully evolved Dragons are exceptional trainers, who are generally hard to beat with any type of Pokemon.

Burgundy - Love this character! She's a total biatch, has a likeable design.. and to be honest, just the fact that she dislikes Cilan wins me over in a heartbeat.

Trip - Ugh, this boy.. I feel like he would be a pretty good character, had Paul not been such a tough act to follow. But currently his character just seems like a waste of time. Plus he's basically Cheren, who I always disliked in the game.

Ash - Well, along with Pikachu, he's the main character. If anyone still dislikes him at this point, then all I can do is question why they even bother watching the show..

Cilan - Don't get me started! I simply won't say anything, because I honestly can't be bothered with the infraction right now, which i'd inevitably get because people don't like my low opinions of him..

Iris - I like her character, reminds me a lot of our original female companion. Oh and she's such a breath of fresh air after the disaster they called 'Dawn'. Her Pokemon are pretty cool too, with plenty of potential if she gets her butt into gear.

Bianca - What can I say? She is Unova's take on Barry, who I loved as a character. I just hope they have her overcome her obstacles and become a threat in time for the league.

Stephan - Reminds me of Morrison, but more serious. I couldn't say he's an unlikeable character, but there's room for improvement. Hopefully one of Ash's early knock outs in the league.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I like all of the characters honestly, they have their good points. I love Dento but that's a given (he's such a cutie pie X33 I honestly would go into why, but I feel like I'd probably just be repeating myself from other posts :x)

Bah, seeing how your sig has relevance to this topic I must say that I love it. It's by mochi on pixiv X333 I can recognize her work in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
I don't consider Luke to be on the same level as Trip, Bianca, and the other rivals. Right now he's just the Cheryl of Unova, unless he comes back and actually becomes rival-y to someone.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I don't consider Luke to be on the same level as Trip, Bianca, and the other rivals. Right now he's just the Cheryl of Unova, unless he comes back and actually becomes rival-y to someone.

Thankyou!

Everyone thinks he's a rival, when nothing points to it at all.. He stuck around for a few episodes, battled and left to carry on with his movies. Where is the hint of a rivalry/recurring character exactly? Until he shows signs of reappearing, he's just one of those characters that Ash says he'll see again some day, but never does..

thunderblade12

Since he was interested in battling in the first place, I don't think he just makes movies. He'll probably go around and collect badges or do something battle-related.

Status
Not open for further replies.