1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Members of the Aura Trio

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by shoz999, Nov 6, 2018.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Master of Disguise!

One of the things I found interesting about the Aura Trio is that they are originally in a different state. Xerneas was originally the Tree of Life, Yveltal was the Cocoon of Destruction and Zygarde is originally made up of cores and cells. Simple question. What is your favorite member of the Aura Trio based on lore, their original state, appearances and playstyles?

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Xerneas and the Tree of Life

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Yveltal and the Cocoon of Destruction

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zygarde and his Cores and Cells

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  2. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Xerneas, I found it majestic and it has a good movepool. Yveltal is good, too, but Zygarde is really disappointing (I very slightly like its 10% Forme, the rest are just...ugh).

3. Ignition

Ignition Couldn't care less even if I tried

Zygarde. Xerneas is boring. Yveltal was my favorite due to it having my 2 favorite colors as its main colors. But the XYZ anime instantly got me attached to Zygarde. Especially the 100% Forme. Reminds me of those Power Ranger robots I went crazy for as a kid