• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Members of the Aura Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
One of the things I found interesting about the Aura Trio is that they are originally in a different state. Xerneas was originally the Tree of Life, Yveltal was the Cocoon of Destruction and Zygarde is originally made up of cores and cells. Simple question. What is your favorite member of the Aura Trio based on lore, their original state, appearances and playstyles?

150px-Y_Xerxer.png
150px-Xerxer_tree_form.png

Xerneas and the Tree of Life

160px-Malva_Yveltal_Adventures.png
160px-Malva_Yveltal_cocoon_form_Adventures.png

Yveltal and the Cocoon of Destruction

250px-Zygarde_Adventures.png

LRPMHcD.png

Zygarde and his Cores and Cells

Last edited:

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Xerneas, I found it majestic and it has a good movepool. Yveltal is good, too, but Zygarde is really disappointing (I very slightly like its 10% Forme, the rest are just...ugh).

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Zygarde. Xerneas is boring. Yveltal was my favorite due to it having my 2 favorite colors as its main colors. But the XYZ anime instantly got me attached to Zygarde. Especially the 100% Forme. Reminds me of those Power Ranger robots I went crazy for as a kid

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Xerneas would be my favorite, Yveltal being my least favorite. I have mixed feelings about Zygrade, would’ve been nice to see it treated in XY like Rayquaza in Emerald or ORAS; definitely would’ve slapped 10% Zygrade on a team if it were available this gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.