• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Meme.

Rakurai

Every time I see the "*insert word*, *insert word* everywhere!" picture meme randomly get posted on a forum, it never fails to make me laugh.

Maybe it's just because it's not horribly overused like a lot of other memes.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I don't really have favourite memes on the whole, I just use the most (in)appropriate one at the most (in)opportune moment.

However, I'm particularly fond of O RLY? I never really got over it. I also liek mudkipz. And the entire Zero Wing intro is pure gold. And the use of the phrases "o hai thar", "i c wut u did thar" and "what is this i dont even".

I could go on, but I won't.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Each end every internet meme is overused the second it is created.

I hate them all.

U MAD, BRO? I THINK U MAD.

HATERS GONNA HATE, u mad (cuz im stylin), i aint even mad, cool story bro, deal with it, come at me bro.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Milhouse.

/snickr

but in all seriousness, I think "LOLWUT" was a meme at some point. So that would be my favorite.

my favourite meme is candlej--

Profesco

gone gently
So I herd you liek Mudkipz.

Naturally.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Weegee_icon673.jpg

If you have no brain, then I mean the Weegee meme.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
"Do a barrel roll!"

"I herd u liek Mudkipz?"

"It's over 9000!!!"

.... Does the Caramelldansen count as a meme?

"O RLY?"

I've never seen the "U MAD, BRO?!" meme, though. :(

B!tch, please, I'm real happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but over 9,000 is one of the greatest memes of all time, right behind Candlejack, the greatest villain who e

natie

Mr. F
hrth

10char